Chapter 11 Part 2: Heat Up

"Just take your time, I'm just fueling up." I said as I stare at Liam, smiling mischievously, I hear the two of them chuckle.

What sexy is...

Continuation....

Sitting there and just looking at the guys swimming, "I'll just go to the powder room girls, be back in a minute." I said and stood up.

"Keep it smooth, sassy." I heard Eleanor said as I walk swaying my hips a bit, I chuckled.

As I got in the powder room, I looked at my face in the mirror, fixing my hair giving it a bounce when someone entered, I saw it was Joyce. I just simply looked at her, smiled and headed to get out when she held my wrist,

"We need to talk.." She said, I looked at her with confused eyes, "What should we talk about?" I asked innocently.

"You, flirting with my boyfriend." She uttered ridiculously, I laughed, "what makes you think I'm flirting with your boyfriend?" I asked raising an eye brow.

"The way you look at him, you even wink at him, you giggle when he smiles at you." She stated almost yelling making me laugh even harder.

"I do that to every person I see here, I even eye you, you just can't catch me staring at your body." I said and smirked, "You're bisexual?" She asked.

"You are so ridiculous. I'm not bisexual, Joyce." I said removing her grip on my wrist, "I just admire everybody's body, and thinking how do they keep themselves in shape." I added, I see in her face she's not satisfied.

"I don't believe you, just... Stay away from my boyfriend." She said looking at me from head to toe and left the powder room, I followed her and grabbed her hand.

"Maybe you're just afraid that he'll find me more attractive and sexier than you are." I said looking at her from head to toe.

"And that he'll leave you because you're too boring." I said and let go of her hand, laughing mischievously and leaving her there looking so insulted.

I went back to Haven and Eleanor and see that they seem to have new company, Louis and Niall , "Thought you'd be back in a minute?" Haven asked as I sat beside her.

"Well, someone just talked to me." I said cleverly, "Oh I saw her follow you, what did she say?" Eleanor asked excitedly.

"She asked me to stop flirting with his boyfriend." I said casually, having a sip of my drink.

"What?" Louis asked, "How could that be possible?" Niall asked too, "That's confusing.." El said.

"Well, I think I know.. It's her habit when she drinks liquor." Haven said eyeing me seriously.

"Yeah, my habit when I drink alcoholic beverages.. Is I start to stare at people and sometimes smile at them wink, somehow, yeah it's flirtation." I said shyly, I hear their 'Ooh's.

"Personality problem." I barely heard Haven whispered to them, "I know Kim." I said, "Let's just scrap it off." I added and smiled.

"Let's go swimming?" Eleanor said suggestively, the two boys stood up, which means they agree, "I'm in." Haven also said as she removed her sassy swimsuit's sarong.

"Aren't you coming?" El asked as she removed hers too, "I'll be there, go ahead." I answered she just nodded and they went off.

I sat there staring at them having fun swimming, I stood up finishing my Tequila Sunrise, boosting my confidence, I walked to the poolside and looked around, some people seem to wait of what is my next move.