Stolen Kisses

OUAT Ch5

Picture of Emma and Killian sneaking a kiss in the living room! (Spoils!)

(Emma)

I wake up from the light shining through the window. The blanket is so warm I can't force myself to get up. With all the cold weather last night and greeting all the old friends I know, it feels good to just lay down for a while.

Eventually I yawn and stretch, then jump out of the guest bed in Hook's cabin. I walk over to the bathroom and take a warm shower then put on cozy red sweat pants and a tank top. I throw my messy wet hair into a bun and go down stairs, careful not to wake Hook.

I'm the first one up so I stay as quiet as possible while I brew a cup of coffee in the microwave.

I take it out before the oven beeps and I plop onto the couch and take a sip of the French vanilla.

The stairs creak and I turn to see Hook coming up from his bedroom downstairs. He's is sweats and a

t-shirt.

"Morning Love." He yawns as he makes his own coffee. Henry must have taught him how while I was gone. He makes his coffee black, then sits beside me on the couch.

"Did I wake you?" I ask him.

"No I was awake but couldn't make myself get up into the cold. Then I heard you." He says.

I relax a little, happy that I didn't wake him. Leaning back I catch a wiff of his strong black coffee and show the disgust on my face from the smell.

"Don't like it black, do you?" He smirks.

"You haven't had coffee until you've tried this." I point at my own drink.

He takes it out of my hand and sniffs it, then tries a sip. "Its actually not that bad." He smiles and hands me his coffee, "You can keep that love."

"Gee thanks." I say sarcastically. My phone buzzes on the counter and I jump up to read the text.

Thanksgiving is tomorrow! I need help cooking! -Mom

"I have to go help mom cook for Thanksgiving, want to help?" I ask as I walk back towards the couch.

"What's thanks giving?" He asks.

"Well.. It's a holiday to celebrate what your thankful for but the main event is a huge dinner with your family." I try to explain and he looks lost still. "You understand tomorrow when we celebrate. So you in?"

"Kind of hard to cook with one hand but might as well."

Neither one of us bothers to change, but we both grab jackets as we head out. It's a ways to walk and the weather is 42 degrees right now.

It took us 25 minutes to walk here but we made it through the icy winds. I don't bother knocking, but just open the door and walk over to the heater immediately. David and Mary Margret are in the kitchen.

"Really, you had to bring him?" He asks.

"David!" Says Mary Margret.

"She's my daughter! I have a right to be protective!", he isn't shouting or angry, it seems like a joke to give Hook a hard time. "Oh but there is one thing that might get me mad, may I ask where you slept last night?"

I roll my eyes and smile. I decide to mess with my dad, "I stayed at Killian's cabin..."

"WHAT!" Shouts David.

"... in the spare bedroom upstairs. Don't worry dad, Killian's room is downstairs. And I locked my door." Now I'm messing with Hook. He looks at me and raises an eyebrow.