09

𝐾𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑙𝑓, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢

Nari's POV

I cuddled up next to him as he wrapped one arm around me. "What woke you up?" He hummed leaning his head on top of mine. "I had a nightmare that's all." I sniffled, I made sure not to make it obvious but I was still afraid. Afraid of the dream. "Nightmares aren't something you can shrug off Nari, they're the scariest thing to happen to a person other than being murdered." He was so warm and so calm, it felt as if I've known him for years.

"You sound different." I moved my head away, looking at him. "Different in what way?" He paused for a quick second and laughed to himself.

"Do you want me calling you princess?" He teased leaning in again. "I don't mind it, but this was the first few times you've actually said my name. "I guess you're special then." He softly stroked my hair as I closed me eyes. He wrapped me in a big hug, his soft yet buff arms cuddling me to sleep. He was like a human sized teddy bear. "Goodnight" I whispered slowly drifting away.

Chan's POV

"Do you want to go inside?" I looked down at her and she was fast asleep. "I guess you have to." I picked her up and carried her into her bedroom. I tend to have insomnia so I can't really sleep at night, I planned to check up on Nari to pass some time but turns but she was awake, but she was awake crying. I haven't been able to asleep properly for years, my eye bags weren't visible but they were there. I always tried to sleep, I thought maybe a one night kill would help but it didn't.

I placed Nari on the bed and she noticed that she was holding onto my hands, her soft small hands. She suddenly tugged me, tugged me hard enough to fall into her bed. At this point I was laying down beside her not knowing what to do. She turned around and was facing me, her face was so close. I pulled over and placed my lips on her forehead, again. That stupid feeling in my chest was burning up this time. It wouldn't hurt to lay down for a while. Nari was sleeping so peacefully, I couldn't help but stare. slowly everything became blurry blink by blink my eyelids started to get heavier, until everything went dark.

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

I found myself opening my eyes to a bright light. I turned to the side and found Nari fast asleep in my arms. Did I fall sleep? What the hell. I pulled myself up but she pulled me back down. "Don't go." She mumbled. She was probably sleep talking again.
"Nari! I made breakfast! Wake up sleepy head." I heard a man say as he walked closer to her door. "What morning already?" Nari finally woke up and her eyes widened as she looked at me. "OH SHIT!" She grabbed my arm and rolled me in the other side of the bed, throwing her blanket over me. "Oh hey Jisung." I watched her smile as her brother walked in with a cup of coffee in his hand. "You'll be late for school, you should start getting ready." He said walking out. "Close my door please!" She yelled and he closed it as he walked out. "What are you doing here!?" She yelled but it was quiet enough just for me to hear. "I don't know, you fell asleep, I wanted to close my eyes for a bit but I guess I knocked out." I brushed my hair with my fingers trying to fix the mess, until she stopped me. "You should get going, it's easier to go through the window, plus I gotta go to school soon." She stood up from her bed and opened the window. "I guess so." I nodded and walked out the window, I waved goodbye and ran through the back.

Nari's POV

Within minutes Chan was gone, it's been a while since I've slept like this, it was a nice sleep.

I got ready for school and headed downstairs. Jisung handed me a bag of lunch and I quickly ran out, almost late as usual. Once I got to school Soyeon pounced up behind me with a cheeky smile. "What's up with that smile you dork." I poked her nose and she turned pink. "Actually...I kind of like someone." She took a pause then smirked. "Who is it?" I asked as we walked to our class. "It's Lee Felix." She leaned over and whispered. "He's pretty cute, you've got nice taste." I teased her, I suddenly found Felix walking passed us and took a quick look at me. His eyes widened and he smiled, "No way! I remember those eyes from anywhere!" He pulled closer and examined my features. "Aren't you the cute bunny girl from Hwang's party?" He asked tilting his head. "Guess you're right." I scratched the back of my neck in emberessment, I noticed Soyeon wasn't as comfortable as me. She seemed so stiff, "I guess you're prettier without that mask, don't you think princess?" He tilted his head towards Soyeon with yet another smile. Why does that tone in his voice sound so familiar.

"Why did you call her princess?" I was really curious at this point, the way he said the word was awfully familiar. "I learnt it from someone a few years back, he taught me to treat women I care for with respect, I guess it became a habit." He shrugged before he send Soyeon a wink. "Bye I guess." I grabbed her arm and walked straight into my class, once we entered I sat down on my desk and faced Soyeon.

"There's something up about Felix, he seems familiar...not his features but his personality."

"I don't know, but there's something about him, but I can't tell what."