26

𝘞𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭

𝘞𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭

Nari's POV

I put on my pj's and got read to look for Felix, he wasn't inside which probably means he's up on the roof already. It was a bit cold so I picked up a blanket and carried it upstairs. It seemed like Chan had already gone to sleep. He was fast asleep on the couch so I placed a blanket over him and walked upstairs. The window was already open, I found Felix's bright hair flowing in the wind as he sat down waiting for me. "Hey Lix." I smiled climbing onto the rooftop. "Hey Nari." Felix scooted to the side making some room for me to sit. I crouched down beside him and passed him the blanket. It was only for him but he wrapped it around the two of us loosely wrapping his left arm around me, bring me closer to him.

"Have you had any weird dreams..as if they were real. Or something you've experienced before?" Felix asked quietly. "Yes actually...I sometimes wake up from nightmares, but something they feel like flashbacks." I pulled myself closer to him when a big cold breeze blew passed my face. I wanted to freeze time just to stay in this moment, I felt so...calm.

"You're a really good sister to Jisung, knowing you were adopted." Felix chuckled. "Yeah I know, but I grew up with this family ever since I was young, I don't have any memory of my past life." I smiled back, the memories of Jisung and I playing as young kids flashed across my mind, I couldn't help but laugh to myself.

"You might not remember me as Felix but..." He turned to to face me without any expression shown on his face.

"Felix what are you talking about? We just met this year." I was scared, I didn't expect him to go this deep. What was happening.

"Have you ever thought of the name...Yongbok?" Felix looked up at the stars once he finished speaking.

"Yeah, from my sudden flashbacks all I remember is that we grew up in a house together, he was my brother...real brother?" Felix looked at me with a smile.

"I'm Yongbok." He turned to me and his eyes lit up.

"I can't kiss my own brother that's disgusting" I moved away from Felix but he scooted closer. "Be careful you'll fall Nari. Don't worry I was never blood related to you. They adopted me since they wanted a son, but I was a huge disappointment." Felix bursted out laughing. "Sooner or later they adopted a bunch of kids, because our mother was a generous woman." He held my hand tightly as he let out a sigh. "What happened to our family?" I asked.

"You can't know that..I'm sorry." He looked away from me but I forced him to face me. "Please." I whispered, "I need to know." I pleaded. Felix looked at me with glimmering eyes, was he about to cry? "The house burned down. We were sent to an orphanage. Soon after I was adopted by a man, he was nice to me, he treated me better than our father did. He was a butler, that's how I met Christopher here." He said playing with the ring on his hands. "But he's long gone." Felix chuckled looking down at his ring. His bangs covered his face but I saw a small tear fall onto the blanket.

"It's alright, I'm here aren't I?" I pulled his hand into both of my hands and made him feel warmth. "Thank you." He whispered with his voice cracking slightly. "I don't cry often to be honest. Today's just one of those days." He wiped his tears away with his sleeves and smiled.

"Button nose." I whispered.

"What?"

"The boy with the button nose is you." I hooped his cute little button nose. It was from my flashbacks, Felix was the boy with the button nose. "Ohh that's why you've been calling me that." He turned to face me and squished my cheeks. "Chan was afraid I'd tell you too much, I just won't go into details my little squishy princess." He pressed his nose against mine before kissing my lips. I didn't hold back, I kissed him back, he smiled midway through the kiss with a whisper, "I think I've fallen in love with you Nari." He pressed his forehead against mine with the cutest giggle. "I'm not sure but my heart says the same thing." I grinned. He zoned out of thought for a second but fell back into reality.

Out of nowhere he picked me up and carried me downstairs, back into my room, "what's you doing Lix." I whined trying to pull myself off. "Wait." He groaned.

Once we got to my room he slammed the door shut and threw me into the bed, he hovered over me and placed kissed on my cheek then down to my neck. He tugged onto the collar of my shirt waiting for some sort of sign, I gave him a simple nod and he dove in.

✧     ✧     ✧     ✧

Love doesn't come so easy, sometimes your heart says things your brain doesn't want you to do. Holding back your feelings are hard. Controlling your emotions is even harder.

Why does love make one so blind, so blind that they can't see who they're truly falling for.