45 (End)

The Story Isn't Over Just Yet

Nari's POV

1 year later

"YOU PUT THIS DEMON IN ME!" I yelled as Chan continued to drive in panic.

"YOU AGREED!" I yelled, holding onto his hand as tight as I could. "HURRY THE FUCK UP YOUR COCKROACH." I continued to yell at him as he stressed out, I was in so much pain right now I could kill someone.

"Wait, we're almost there." Chan finally drove up to the hospital parking lot, "Okay we're here let's go." He ran out of his side and opened my door, "it'll take too long for me to walk." I felt my lower half hurt. "Alright." Chan swooped me from the ground and carried me bridal style into the hospital, "I need help!" He yelled.

I doctor took me in and helped me loosen up.

"I swear to god, I'm not making any more of these." I groaned.

"We'll see." He rolled his eyes as he stood beside me holding my hand.

I'm gonna be fine.

Just breathe in.

I won't die.

If I die I'll haunt Christopher.

Almost.

Done.

It's-

"It's a boy." The doctor held a small baby in his hands as I was nearly drained of energy, "you know what, it was worth it." I was so close to knocking out, but as I held the small mini me in my arms I couldn't help but smile, "he had my nose but it's smaller." Chan laughed. "Well thank god he has your eyes." Chan let out a breath of relief as I smacked his shoulder, "shut up your gorgeous." I let him hold the little baby as Chan pouted, "what should we name him?" I asked.

"Kwang."

"Why?" I asked.

"It means wild...maybe he'll have a wild side."

"No you loser, let's go with Yeoreum, summer, the calmest season of the year. The one everyone looks forward to.

"I like it."

4 years later

"KWANG GET AWAY FROM THAT KNIFE!"

"NO!" He yelled as he ran around with a small knife, I tried catching up to him but he ran around the table, "baby give me the knife." Chan stood in front of Kwang with his arms crossed, the little boy placed the knife on the ground and walked over to me giving me a hug, "you scared him." I pouted.

"Daddy looks scary." He motioned his hands for me to pick him up and so I did, "but daddy loves both Kwang and Mommy." Kwang spoke up as he signalled Chan to come closer to us.

"I think it's nap time." Chan smiled at the little boy in my arms and picked him up, taking him to his bedroom.

I on the other hand was exhausted, I plopped onto the couch with a loud sigh.

"Hey Princess." Chan crawled over to hug me, "it's been a while since I've heard that...what do you want." I asked as he placed kisses on my lips. "Just your love is that too much to ask for? Princess?" He teased once again.

"We started a family, I'm glad we have a healthy boy like Kwang, but your ass needs to get off of me." I pushed him away and pulled a blanket over me. "I'm tired." I whined.

"Then let me tell you a story until you fall asleep."

"Okay."

"Once there were two people, both lost and alone, nowhere to go. Just like soulmates they met one another, they got to know one another. Things changed. He got pulled away.

But the best thing was, in the end they came back. They were back together. And this time they were ready to start a family."

"I love you Nari, my little deer."

"I love you too."

"Not everyone's a monster."

We all have our dark sides, sometimes we just don't show them, in the end we're all the same.

Some different than others when it comes to showing it.

But we can all love.

We can all fall in love.

It doesn't matter with who, love is love?

Just like how I fell in love with a serial killer.

Bang Chan

The Mysterious Masked Killer.