12

Nari's POV

Nari's POV

"Let me go!" Tears rolled down my cheeks, I felt my heart break as I look up at him. "You even make me kiss you." I pushed him off and continued to run away, at a faster pace this time. "NARI STOP!" He yelled, it was in a different tone, it sounded like a raspy growl. I stopped and turned to him frightened. He walked over and pushed me against the wall again. He hovered over me once again. "You lied yo me." I cried even more. "You're the masked killer! What the hell is a highschool girl going to do with this information!?" I pushed him but he didn't move. He was 10x stronger than I could ever be. "I was afraid this would happen if I told you." He sighed leaning into my shoulder. "YOU KILLED THAT GIRL! YOU KILLED STUDENTS FROM MY SCHOOL!" I screamed. "First. That dirty bitch hurt you, and I can't help it." He wrapped his arms around me and cradled me back and forth. I pushed him away and couldn't believe it, he had no emotions. "Would you kill me." I sighed. "I don't-" he shook his head but I interrupted him again, "-would you kill me...I want a straight answer." I stepped back. The further I was away from him the safer I felt, I told myself if he killed another person I wouldn't think he'd have any sort of humanity. But Chan!? The killer is Bang fucking Chan...this broke my heart.

"Okay. You were originally my next victim...but I think I slowly fell for you." He walked closer but I signalled him to stop. "Wow guess what world my new so called 'boyfriend' is the MASKED KILLER!" I screamed from the top of my lungs. "NARI STOP!" Chan ran towards me and covered my mouth. "Stop it, if anyone knows you're connected to me they'll harm you in ways I don't even know." Chan stated waiting for me to understand. I nodded and walked away. "You made a big mistake Chan. I guess I'll never see you again." I pushed him away one last time and he kissed my forehead. "Alright princess, as you wish. I won't turn back." He gave me a soft smile and walked away, seconds after he was gone.

I couldn't believe it, the person I've fallen for turned out to be the worlds most wanted criminal. I guess I have no further to look forward to anymore...

I walked home and cried myself to sleep that night, and as promised I never saw Chan again. He never showed up at parties nor did he come visit me late nights when I cried alone. My life was dull again, Hyunjin was busy with his friends and Felix was busy flirting with my best friend. Nothing exciting so far. The killings had also slowed down, but whenever he did kill they'd be horrible, the worst ways to even imagine. I guess he was mad too. I wanted to finish and confess my feelings that night of the party but everything went downhill. His mask was hidden on the inside of his shirt, it was a good hiding spot but not so good when you wanted to be in bed with someone. I still saw Felix around school. It was odd though, he had claw like marks on his right cheek, it started to fade but it was easily noticeable. I don't get how he got them but he never spoke about them. He smiled through it.

I did catch Felix staring at me from time to time though, it was as if he wanted to tell me something. I shrugged it off but time went by really fast, it was fall and we had a field trip coming soon. A casual field trip for the seniors. It was exciting, we'd go on hikes, camping, do whatever we want, just a trip to ourselves with a few selected activities.

Chan's POV

I made a big mistake, I'm so stupid I should've kept it low key. I shouldn't have even brought the mask. Without Nari I cant control myself, killing after killing, sometimes they couldn't even find the body. Anger rushes through me whenever I try killing someone. I do get the chance to slow down and watch Nari from afar, I watch her walk home from school, she arrives safely every evening.

I'm glad I can protect her; but if I need to protect her I should push her away from me as well.

After that I decided to ignore her.

Nari's POV

I was out buying a few groceries for Jisung since he ran out, dumbass always cooks things and messed up. I bought the ingredients we needed for dinner and headed out. "Hey, you're lookin extra fine tonight." Someone said, I turned around and found a student from my school slowly pulling his car up next to me. "I have to get going, I'm sorry." I shook my head and walked off into an alley since his car couldn't fit through it. "What does Hwang see in you, I guess it's that ass." He threw another pick up line and I got mad, I turned back and slapped him in the face. "That's just fucked up, don't talk about me or my friends like that." I pushed myself away from his car and stormed off. Second later I felt his cold hands push me to the ground. "That's not nice." He hovered himself over me and started kissing me. "LET GO!" I started kicking him at this point but he pulled me down. "You can't run off today, today I'll get what u want." He gave me a cheeky smirk and ripped my shirt open exposing my bare skin, the only thing holding me apart from being naked was my bra. "Get away from me you fucker or you'll regret it." I finally got a good kick at him and he fell back, but simply pulled himself back on top of me.

"Stop it, you're gonna regret everything." I didn't want things to end this way; please someone help.

"Oi"

I turned my head and found someone holding a bag, I couldn't tell who it was...everything went blurry. The boy pushed my head against the brick wall and I felt myself losing consciousness. "Please help." I softly cried one last time. I heard a man scream but that's all before everything went dark.

"Don't worry, I've got you." I was held against a warm figure, nothing was clear but all I knew was that I was being taken somewhere.

When I woke up, I was in a room, a big room in fact.

Maroon curtains in a big white room. I was in a new pair of clothes but who did this?

"Where am I?" I whispered to myself as I walked out of the room.

It was like a big maze.

This house was huge.