30

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵?

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵?

Nari's POV

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

What does he mean, why is this asshole apologizing.

"I'm sorry I'm late." I pulled away from the hug and looked up at him, it was Chan. I've never been so happy to see him, my heart was ponding.

"Thank you." I hugged him tight, I missed him.

"We need to go now, before he comes back!" I pulled Chan's arm and walked outside the door, on the other side of the one way mirror. Chan pulled me into a dark corner of the room and covered my mouth, "wait for him to come." He whispered. I watched him look up at the door, I couldn't help but get distracted by his beauty. I'm glad he came. "Shh he's coming." Chan bent down next to me waiting for him to enter. "Nari! I'm back, I even brought you some clothes to change into." The masked boy walked into the other room. Chan took the chance and stepped up, he ran towards the door and shut it. "That's not very funny Nari, let me go." He continued to laugh as he dropped the clean clothes onto the ground. "You hurt Nari. Now I'll hurt you." Chan snapped, speaking into a microphone. "Christopher, I've already told her everything. She knows she's a killer. She's more than just a monster." He ran up to the glass and started to punch into it. "It won't break, don't even try." Chan laughed. "I guess we got the mouse." He pulled me behind him and stared the boy in the eyes. "Lets go Nari. There's enough proof for him to get arrested." Chan grabbed my hand and walked towards the staircase. "You can't run away Chan. I know you're the masked killer. If they get to me, they'll get to you." He chuckled.

Chan let go of my hand and unlocked the door, "Nari I'm going in, don't open the door until he's dead." I pulled Chan back and locked the door again. "Stop I don't want you killing another human." I pushed Chan to the side and spoke through the microphone, "if anyone has to kill you, it'll be me."

"Nari No..." Chan squeezed onto my hand and I pushed it away.

"Nari...there's something you don't know...those 2 missing Children will all die no matter what. First will be your little Yongbok..and then." He took a quick pushed and slammed himself against the mirror. "STOP!" I screamed into the microphone causing him to fall into the ground. Chan took the shot and ran into the room throwing punches onto the masked boy. Once he was laying down lifeless Chan walked out of the room.

"Everything's okay Nari." He smiled.

"You're a mess." I looked back behind the mirror and he was missing, "Chan-" the masked boy grabbed the microphone and slammed it against Chan's head.

"NO!" I screamed once again, running up to him.

"Well that was easy." The masked boy chuckled wiping access blood from his mouth.

"LEAVE US ALONE." I ran up to him and kicked him with all I had.

He grabbed my leg and pushed me against the mirror, his eyes showed no emotion. His mask covered his features but his eyes were dark..no light to be shown. No signs of happiness.

"NARI!" I squeezed my eyes shut but nothing happened. When I opened my eyes I found the masked killer on the ground. He was still breathing though. I turned to the door and found Felix panting, "THERE WERE NEVER 3 CHILDREN!" He yelled.

"SHUT UP FELIX!" The masked boy yelled as he attempted to get up.

Felix walked towards him and pressed his foot against his chest. "There were never 3 children left... there were 4." Felix crouched down to the laying body and placed his hand on his mask.

"The kids 4 who were left...were You."

"Me."

"..."

Felix slowly pulled the mask of and I fell to the ground covering my mouth trying not to scream. "NO!" Was all the came out.
I couldn't believe it.

"Hello Nari."