Chapter 9

A/N: Gonna be mature again guys

Chapter 9

Demi’s POV

Luke stood there staring at his dad. This is the man that beat him for ages then just left and decides to come back a year later. It looked like it took Luke a while before he realised he was actually standing in front of us. Luke quickly moved forward and pulled me behind him before staring at his dad.

“Leave. Now.” Luke practically growled at his dad.

“Listen Luke. I’m sorry for what I did to you but I’ve changed. I’ve been going to anger management and I won’t hurt you anymore.”

“I don’t care what you have done. I told you I never wanted to see you again so get out.” Luke told him before pushing his dad out the door and slamming it closed. As soon as the door shut he turned around and pulled me into his arms.

“Are you ok?” I asked as he buried his head in my neck. I felt him nod before kissing the skin there. He pulled away before taking my hand and leading me into the living room to watch Peter Pan.

Monday morning

It was going to be hot today so I decided to wear a skirt and a short top with some heels. I curled my long brown hair before grabbing my bag and making my way outside of the house to meet Luke. As soon as he saw that I walked out of my house he looked up from his phone. He looked me up and down before biting his lip.

“God I wish we didn’t have to go to school.” He said after kissing my cheek.

“Why?” I asked once we were in the car.

“Because if we could stay at home I would take you right now.” He told me as he started the engine.

Lunch Time

I was sat beside Luke with the other boys talking about what everyone was doing at the weekend. I felt Luke rest his hand on my thigh and started to rub his thumb on my skin. My breath hitched as he started to move his hand higher up my skin and towards my area. I looked towards him and saw him smirking at me. I clamped my legs shut as i felt his fingers skim the material of my underwear. He leaned over towards me and whispered in my ear.

"You have to be quiet baby girl or they will know what we are doing." I just nodded my head at him and leaned to rest my head on his shoulder. "Open your legs again for me baby." He whispered in my ear while looking at the boys making sure they wasn't listening.

I parted my legs slightly and he moved my underwear to the side and slowly pushed a finger inside of me. It took everything in me not to moan at the contact. He started to thrust his finger slowly inside of me. He did this for about 5 minutes but I felt that I was getting close. I knew he could tell as he started to bend his finger a little causing me to reach my high. I sighed in relief and closed my eyes briefly. I felt Luke kiss my forehead before arresting his head on top of mine.

"I love you." He said looking down at me.

"I love you too." I said staring up into his blue eyes. I could see the love he had for me and I knew right then that I could trust him with anything. He leaned down and pressed his lips against mine. You could feel the love shared between us. Once he pulled away I stared up at him.

"When does your mum get back?" I asked him quietly.

"Tomorrow night, why?"

"Because I'm ready Luke." I told him. He smiled down at m again before pecking my lips again.

"I will do everything I an to make this night special for you." He told me and I knew I had made the right choice to have my first time with him.