Chapter 11

Please read the important authors note at the end.

Demi's POV

I awoke to the sun shining through the gap in the curtains. I was lay with my head resting on Luke's bare chest and his fingers were running through my hair. I looked up at him to find him already looking down at me. I smiled up at him before moving up and pressing my lips against his.

"Good morning beautiful." He said once we pulled away.

"Good morning." I answered before stretching my legs. I winced as pain shot through my body.

"How you feeling baby?" Luke asked.

"I'm sore." I said before moving to stand out of bed and getting ready for school. Luke followed me and threw me a T-shirt and one of his hoddies as I pulled on my jeans. I slipped on the T-shirt and hoodie then waited for Luke to finish his hair. Once he was done he took my hand and led me to the car and drive towards the school.

Luke's POV

Once I had parked the car Demi and I climbed out before I took her hand and made our way towards the tree to meet Michael and Calum. I pulled out a cigarette and lit it before breathing it in then exhaling the smoke. I know today is going to be a stressful day with Calum going to bring up the dare. As soon as we got closer I saw Calum glance at the mark on Demi's neck before looking towards me and smirking.

"So did you two have fun last night?" Calum asked making Demi blush.

"Piss off Calum." I said as I took the last drag if NY cigarette before dropping it to the floor. we years the bell to and all made our way into the building.

"I will meet you guys in the changing rooms." I said as Calum and Michael walked off and I walked Demi to her lesson.

"I love you." I said as I wrapped my arms around her small waist.

"I love you too." She said back before leaning up and pressing her lips against mine. I let her go and watched her walk inside the class room before making my way to the changing rooms to find Michael and Calum.

"Looks like someone got laid last night." Michael said as soon as I entered the room.

"Yeah I did." I said as I took my T-shirt off and pulled on my gym shirt.

"So I take it the dare is complete. You took Demi's verginity last night." Calum said as he started to rummage in his bag.

"Yeah I did." I said feeling guilty about the whole thing.

"And you still had a few weeks to spare." Calum said with a chuckle. "Here's your money." He said as her and Michael passed me the money. I stuffed it in my bag before saying "thanks."

As we started to make our way toward the gym I saw someone sat behind the lockers. It was Ashton, Demi's brother. He noticed me looking at him before shaking his head and making his way out of the changing room.

Shit

A/N hey guys. I'm looking for a co owner on a 5SOS imagine account on twitter. I would like this person to be from the UK or near that timezone. The account is called @5_SOSImagines1 so go and follow it and message me please.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter