Chapter 12

Luke's POV

Oh god what do I do? I need to find Ashton and explain what happened. Calum walked back into the changing room to look for me.

"Hey Luke ,are you coming?" He asked watching as I tugged on my hair.

"No tell coach I'm ill or something I need to find Ashton he knows about the dare." I said before pulling on my shoes.

"Why who's Ashton?" He asked as I ran towards the door.

"Demi's brother." I said before running out of the door and running down the corridor. I turn the corner see Ashtons back facing me and Demi standing in front of him. I saw the smile on her face drop and tears collect in her eyes and she looked past Ashton and made eye contact with me. 'She knows' is all I thought as I saw a tear fall down her cheek. She started to shake her head before she turned around and started to walk away.

Demi's POV

From:Ash
To: Demi
Get out of class I need to talk to you it's important.

I read the text from Ashton before I asked to go to the toilet. My teacher let me and I walked out of my classroom and saw Ashton leaning up against the wall opposite. We walked further down the corridor before Ashton stopped and turned to me.

"Demi I need to tell you something." He said looking worried. What's happened? I just nodded telling him to continue.

"You know I'm in gym with Luke?" He asked.

"What? Is Luke OK?" I asked starting to become panicked.

"Luke's fine I promise." He said making me calm down.

"Then what's wrong?" I asked looking up at him.

"I heard him talking to his friends Calum and Michael. They were talking about a dare or bet they made. You were apart of that. He had to take your verginity away in a certain amount if time and he finished the dare last night. Calum and Michael gave the money to him this morning. I'm so sorry Demi." Ashton said.

I felt my world crumble around me. All I was to him was a dare? Was I just an easy way to get money? I looked up at Ashton to see if he was lying but i could see the sympathy in his eyes. I felt tears collect in my eyes as I looked past Ashton to see Luke standing at the end of the hallway. He never loved me. It was all a lie. I shook my head as tears started to fall down my cheeks. I glanced up at Ashton before turning and walking away.

"Demi wait." I heard Luke call as he chased after me making me walk faster.

"Baby please." He said as he caught up to me and grabbed my wrist. I ripped my arm away from him before turning to face him.

"Don't you dare call me that." I said before turning to walk away again.

"Demi please let me explain." He said following me. I stopped walking and looked at him again as more tears fell down my cheeks.

"What is there to explain Luke? Everything you have ever said to me has been a lie. I loved you but you never loved me you just wanted the money. Well congratulations Luke you got your money. You don't have to put up with me anymore. I trusted you Luke. I love you but that doesn't matter anymore."

"No Demi please. I do love you. Please Demi. Just let me explain everything to you." He said reaching for my hand again.

"Goodbye Luke." I said before turning and walking out if the school.

Tears fell down my cheeks as I walked down the path heading in a random direction. I loved him and I thought he loved me. What did I do to deserve this? Why did they choose me for this dare?  Why couldn't they have chosen some other girl? I Mae my way to a park and sat down on a bench as more tears fell down my cheeks. I feel so hurt with what Luke has done to me.

I sat on the park bench for hours before I decided to go home. I called Ashton and told him I was on my way. As soon as I got into my road, I noticed Luke's care in his driveway. I sighed before putting my head down and hurrying into my house. As soon as I closed the front door Ashton walked around the corner from the kitchen and pulled me into a hug. As soon as his arms wrapped around me tears started to fall down my cheeks and sobs racked through my body. He picked me up before walking upstairs and into my bedroom. He lay me down on my bed before climbing in with me and pulling me into his arms.

"You can say it now Ash." I said as I wiped my eyes.

"Say what?" He asked.

"You told me so. You told me Luke would hurt me and he did."

"I'm not going to say that." He said placing a kiss to the top of my head.

"I love him Ash."

"I know Demi but you are too good for him. You can do better than him and get someone that would treat you better."

"But I want him." I said as more tears fell down my cheeks. "I thought he loved me to Ash. He told me last night and this morning. Is there something wrong with me Ash?" I asked him quietly.

"There is nothing wrong with you Demi. He is just to stupid to see how perfect you are." He said. "Everything will be OK soon Demi."

Luke's POV

I feel terrible. As soon as I watched Demi walk off I went back to the changing room and got changed before I went home. I can't believe she found out. I know its bad but I wanted to keep it from her so she would never find out. We could have still been together right now. I climbed in my car and made my way home before going into my room. Her T-shirt from yesterday was still here lying on the chair in the corner of my room. I sighed before lying on my bed. My pillows still smelt like her. It has only been a few hours and I already miss her. I looked over towards her house and saw Ashton carry Demi into her room. She looked so broken and its ball my fault. I need to fix this and I think I have an idea how.

You lucky guys. Two updates in two days and this is a longer one. Anyway I think this is near the end now but I don't know how to end it or if should do a sequel. Leave me ideas. I also have a new fanfic idea and silk post the description of it soon. Love you guys