Chapter 2

Guy please comment and tell me what you think of this

***

Luke’s POV

I was walking through the corridors with Calum and Michael when I saw a girl with long curly brown hair looking around as if she was lost. She must be new as I haven’t seen her before. Calum spotted me watching her and nudged my arm and raised his eyebrows at me.

“What?” I asked looking back to the girl. She looked innocent and I think that is what is making me watch her.

“Why you staring at the new chick?” He asked staring at her as well.

“She looks so innocent.”

“Yeah and by the looks of her she will stay that way for a while.” Michael said chuckling.

“I bet I could get her to lose that innocence.” I said smirking at them.

“You really think that you can do it?” Calum asked me before looking back at the girl.

“Yeah I do.” I said looking at him.

“You have 2 months. If you do it you get 100 dollars if you don’t you have to give us the money.” Calum said. I looked over to the girl before back at Calum.

“You’ve got a deal.” I said shaking his hand before making my way towards the girl as the bell rang.

I leaned up against the locker next to hers as I waited for her to shut the door and notice me. While I waited I checked out her body. She was skinny but still curvy. Her brown hair was curled and came down to the middle of her stomach. Her skinny jeans hugged her figure perfectly as well as her tight blue vest top. As soon as I saw her locker shut I looked up to her face and her big brown eyes met my blue ones.

“Hey beautiful, I haven’t seen you before.” I said looking at her. She really was beautiful though.

“I’m new here.” She told me and I could tell from her voice and her body language that she was nervous.

“What’s your name then babe?” I asked her moving in so I was closer to her.

“I’m D-Demi Irwin.” She stuttered making me smirk.

“I’m Luke Hemmings.”

“I have to get to class.” She said trying to get passed me.

“I’ll see you around then babe.” I said kissing her cheek that made her blush before turning around and walking off. I am going to win this bet I already know it. I made my way to my first lesson and sat down next to Calum.

“So, how did it go?” He asked.

“Get ready to hand me the money.” I said smirking at him.

I was sat with the boys at lunch when I noticed Demi sat by herself. She was sat eating some pasta while looking around the room. Her eyes stopped when she saw the table I was sitting at. She looked around at the other boys before her eyes met mine. I couldn’t keep the smirk off my face as I winked at her causing her to blush and look down at her food.

“What’s wrong with you Luke?” I heard Ed ask.

“Excuse me a minute. I’m just going to speak to her.” I told them before standing up and making my way over. She still hadn’t looked up by the time I got to her table so I cleared my throat. She looked up at me as I smirked.

“Hello again beautiful.” I said as I took a seat next to her.

 “Hi.” She said while playing with her fingers.