Chapter 8

A/N: hey guys. Sorry it's taking me so long to update. My app keeps crashing and my laptop annoys me to much. Anyway MATURE again and something is happening at the end of this chapter

****

Demi's POV

"My mum is going on a business trip this weekend so I was wondering if you wanted to stay at mine." Luke asked after he pulled me down to sit on his lap at lunch.

"Yeah I would love to." I told him as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I heard Calum wolf whistle before he started laughing along with Michael.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do." Calum said before wriggling his eyebrows. I blushed before turning my head into Luke's neck. I felt Luke chuckle before kissing the top of my head.

"Piss off guys." Luke said before the bell rang signalling the end of lunch.

At the end if the day, Luke drove us home and I ran into my house to grab some clothes for the weekend. Once I had got some clothes and put them into a bag I ran back downstairs and was about to head out the door when I heard my dad's voice.

"Where are you going?"

"To stay at my friends for the weekend is that ok?"

"Sure. Me and your mum are going away for the weekend anyway."

"She's not my mum dad. And she never will be." I told him before walking out and slamming the door shut. How dare he call her my mum. No one can replace my mum no matter how hard they try to. I don't care if my dad thinks he can try and replace her. It's never going to happen.

I walked over to Luke's and knocked on the door. When he finally opened the door he was stood in grey sweats and shirtless with his hair still in the quiff it was in for school. He moved out the way so I could walk through the door. Once he shut the door he took my bag off me and dropped it on the floor before pushing me up against the wall

He started to kiss my neck and slowly trailed up and to my lips. His lips hovered over mine as he stared into my eyes.

"I missed you."

"I was only gone for about 10 minutes."

"I know but I still missed you."

"I missed you too." I said before he attached his lips to mine. He pushed his hips against mine as his hands moved down to the back of my thighs and gently lifting me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. I tangled my fingers in his hair and pulled gently causing a moan to come from the back of his throat. He pulled me away from the wall and started to walk up stairs.

He kicked open his bedroom door and lay me down gently on the bed. He lay on top of me and reattached our lips together, gently tugging at my bottom lip. I ran my nails down his back as his hands moved to tug at my top. We pulled away so he could pull it over my head.

"Do you trust me?" Luke asked as he stared into my brown eyes.

"Of course I do."

"Good because I want to try something new."

He stood up and closed the curtains before moving to kneel between my legs. He moved his hands up to the button on my jeans and unbuttoned it before pulling them down my legs along with my underwear.

"Bend your legs up for me baby." He told me. I did what he said then he parted them a bit. I moved my hand down to cover myself from him.

"Never hide yourself from me beautiful. I love you." He said before his eyes went wide. He loves me?

"Really? You love me?"

"Yeah I do."

"I love you too." I told him. He smiled at me befire leaning forward and connecting our lips together. This kiss was different from the others. You could feel the love shared between us and it was honestly the best kiss I have ever had. He pulled away and kissed my forehead before moving back to sit on his knees between my legs.

"You ready for this?" He asked before moving to lie down on his front. He looked up at me to see me nod telling him to carry on. He leant forward and licked along my entrance. I moaned and started to feel for Luke's hand. He entwined our fingers before he started to lick at me again. He put his lips around my clìt and started to suck before starting to move his toung round in cricles. He used his other hand to slowly pressed into my with a finger and slowly started to pump.

"Luke. Im close." I warned him with a moan.

"Let go for me baby." He told me as he started to move his finger a bit faster. I felt the warmth kn my stomach and a couple of seconds later I let go with a moan of Luke's name.

He removed his finger and pulled away from me. I lay watching him as he slowly pulled himself out of his sweats and started to pump himself.

"Do you want me to do that?" I asked moving to sit next to him.

"Not if you dont want to." I moved my hand and put it around his and started to copy the action he was doing. I ran my thumb along the tip a few times and a few minutes later he came with a moan of my name slipping from his lips.

"Oh my god. You are so good baby. Thank you." He said before pressing a kiss to my lips. Once we got cleaned up and dressed we walked downstairs and sat down to watch a movie.

"What film do you want to watch babe?" Luke asked looking through the DVDs.

"Peter Pan." I told him. He nodded before putting the disc into the DVD player.

"Im going to get us some food." He told me before walking into the kitchen. I heared a knock on the front door then heard Luke shout "babe can you get that please."

I stood up and walked over and pulled the front door open. There stood a man with brown hair staring down at me.

"Is Luke here?" He asked me.

I nodddd before calling out for Luke. I turned and saw him walk round the corner then freeze when he saw who was stood at the door.

"Dad?"

******

Clifhanger. Sorry guys