Chapter 3

I walked through the door and was tackeled by Jasmen. "Oh my gosh! the hot dude is looking for you! You know, the makes-you-wanna-curl-up-and-cry-because-he-is-that-hot guy? Yeah him." 

He...is...here???? Why? I stood frozen then looked at my attire. Black skinny jeans, a black metallica shirt, combat boots, and a jack skellington shirt. Well I looked like a goth kid with brown curly hair...fuck...

Wait? Why does it matter anyway? He's a guy...and in Morganville...he should be used to it. It's Morganville for Jesus Christ. 

"Hello! Earth to bitch!" She waved her hand in my face.

"What? Huh? Oh, yeah right." I pulled out of my thoughts.

"You look hot. Did you invite him or something?" Jasmen stared me down.

"No I just woke up and got dressed and came here." I'm so confused...coincidance or naw?

"Hey, didn't think I would see you here." A husky voice said behind me.

I turned and looked behind me, knowing I would see my surfer boy, but to my suprise it wasn't him. The guy was about six foot two with a coyboy hat and levi jeans. His black hair curtained around his face and his soft but strong facial features stood out. His blue eyes peirced right through mine. He reminded me of someone but I couldn't place my finger on it.

"I'll see you around, angel." He whispered in my ear and sent shivers down my spine.

"Who was that fine ass mother fucker?" Jasmen stared at me.

"I seriously don't know, but I think he's into me." I smiled at her and walked over to our booth.

"Think? Girl, he is all over you!" She sheriked. 

"Who is into you?" The surfer boy said.

"This really cute guy who I just met. Oh, I never got your name. Mines Desiree, what's yours?" I smiled.

"I'm Ashton, nice to know your beautiful name." He smiled at me.

I blushed and he moved a peice of hair out of my face. I looked up at him and was captivated in his eyes.

"I'm hungry!" Jasmen complained.

"Me too!" I chimed in and made a puppy face to Ashton.

"Fine I'll go buy the pizza." He smiled and leened in, his lips not even a centimeter away from mine. My breath caught in my throat. He smirked as he leened in a little more, barely a thin sliver of room between our lips. "If you kiss me."

I was at lost for words. I did what any girl would do. I leened in the rest of the way and sealed my lips to his.

Until I herd an inhuman growl and him being ripped away from me. My eyes snapped open and I seen someone I didn't know I would. It was the guy from earlier, and man did he look pissed.

"What in the hell do you think your doing!?!?!?!?" I screamed at him.

"What the hell are you doing, angel? Don't you reconize me?" His eyes reminded me of him.

"It can't be..." I gasped.

A/N

Who do you think it is? What's going to happen to poor lil Ashton (That ryhmed) 

Find out...in the next chapter!!!! DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sighning out

BlackRose2020