Betrayal (Short crackfic, I guess?)

"Max... How could you? I... I thought we were friends," Neil sputtered. Max grinned.

"Oh Neil, I have no use for friends anymore," Max replied coldly.

"Max, no!!! You don't have to do this! We're your friends! Please, we trusted you," Nikki begged. Max chuckled and it escalated into a full-blown psychotic laugh.

"That was your mistake." He slammed a draw four card onto the pile and Nikki pretended to faint into Neil's arms. Gwen grabbed another handful of popcorn and stuffed it into her mouth. Nikki dramatically coughed and reached her hand up. 

"David, I'm sorry for ever doubting you. Getting the kiddos Uno was a GREAT idea," Gwen commented between mouthfuls of popcorn. David nodded nervously in response.

"That's great and all, but can all of you PLEASE stop SKIPPING MY TURN!" Preston screeched. Nerris shook her head with mock-sincerity and gently placed down another skip card. The campers all laughed as Preston groaned and hugged his knees. "You will all regret this one day!"

"Nurf, put that fucking knife down!" Gwen yelled, jumping from her seat.

"This is what you little shits get when you switch colors!" Nurf yelled, waving around a pocket knife while Gwen and David worked to restrain him.

I just love when the campers interact with each other UWU