Just a little more stuff on Izzy

---

So I was thinking I might make "Home" a book. Just Max's home life and stuff about the town he lives in. Thoughts? I'll probably at least make a part two or something.

ALSO. More about Izzy:

She's 4 years old and when she turns 5 she'll be able to join Max at camp.

She's small and light enough to ride their Bulldog without hurting it.

She has an obsession with princesses, but also likes to adventure like Nikki, so she always has scrapes and cuts on her arms and legs, which she covers with colorful band-aids.

She has a bubbly personality and acts a lot like Nikki. She's also very scary when she's mad.

Max shelters her. He doesn't swear around her and will probably fight you if you do. He also tries to keep her from seeing their parents when they're drunk. She is a smol innocent bean and Max protects her from school bullies.

Mr. Honeynuts is her stuffed bear, which she gave to Max for the Summer so he wouldn't feel alone.

Since her parents are out most of the time and neglect her and Max, she has to either rely on Max or take money from her mom's drawer and buy food.

Max set the tire swing up for her, but he still reads in it every now and then. He's planning to build a tree house too.

Max often does odd jobs around town to support her, since his parents are practically never home and don't have very steady jobs.

I drew her! Her pupils aare wonky because i suck but whatever

She also has an outfit that's composed of a shirt with a tiara and the word "PRINCESS" on it, a pleated skirt, and a bow

She also has an outfit that's composed of a shirt with a tiara and the word "PRINCESS" on it, a pleated skirt, and a bow. (Guess who takes her clothes shopping) If she goes to camp, her dress is yellow and she wears cute little Mary Jane shoes. Also her little crown is actually a ponytail holder. She probably wouldn't ever be purified but if she was obviously she would just have a white and gray dress and all of her band-aids would be white. Let's just hope that outfit never sees the light of day!

I know it's not like super good but if you want to use the drawing, just let me know! I'll be glad to let you so long as you credit. :3