BY THE WAY I'M ALIVE!!!

I've been gone a while and I probably won't be very active either, school really got in the way recently. I came up with a weird idea for a book that I'll try to sneak peek here soon.

Plot of the upcoming book: One day, the group goes out on a hike (to make up for the hike they missed in squirrel camp!) and they piss off the local fae, resulting in a curse being placed on the entire camp. Each one of the campers will be assigned a random fairytale (they don't know which it is) and survive it. Obviously, this took inspiration from my sleeping max oneshot, but it's also inspired by the time Marco was cursed to the same fate in SVTOE. Sneak peek of the first chapter coming soon, hopefully!

So, sorry I've been gone so long but I'm back and ready to write more shitty fanfiction! I also want to continue this oneshots book and I want to rewrite the plot of my woodscouts book i mentioned before because it's got a bit too much Daniel for me. (I think the best part is that I started writing it LONG before the Camp Loser episode) I also need to write a sequel to Shitty Poison and I was thinking about adding onto Home as well.

Ok, time to start writing (and take some mydol because jesus FUCK)