6: I could tell she doesn't like fighting with her siblings.

Blair's POV

He tighten his grip around me then a tear fell onto my back.  A bit after I wrapped my arms around him.

Having him hold me and having my arms around him.  Just makes me fell good inside.  It gives me a warm feeling deep inside me.

It's something I've never felt before. It was nice. It made me feel a bit better. Tears still rolling down my my cheeks.

A few of Payton warm tears had fallen onto my back. I'm not sure why he's crying. Don't you cry when people you care about cry?

You do. Does he care about me? I took a few deep breaths and wiped my tears from my face with my free hand. I continued to hold onto Payton.

It was like he's that one person that makes me feel important. I tighten my grip on him. I stopped crying. I no longer felt his tears hitting my back.

I pulled my head back off him and pecked him on the lips.

Payton's POV

Her tears started to slow down. Still hitting my neck. A few more tears had fallen off my face hitting her back.

I could feel her warm breath slowing down too. Her chest was hitting mine at a slow pace. She's obviously taking deep breaths to calm herself.

Her hand that was over my arm went near her face and probably wiped her tears. She laid her arm back over mine and tightened her grip on me.

She's breathing at a normal pace, she's not crying anymore. Tears aren't escaping my eyes anymore. Her head lifted off my shoulder and she looked at me.

She leaned in and lightly kissed my lips.  She pulled right back away. 
"Do you want to come over."
"Sure."

I smiled as we crawled over to her window from my roof.  She opened her window and jumped onto her bed that sat by the wall. 

I jumped in after her. She patted a spot next to her on the bed. I sat down next to her as she leaned into my side closing her eyes fro a few seconds.

It was all peaceful till a door downstairs either opened or slammed shut. Blair pulled out her phone and looked at a notification. Then said,

"Shit."
"What happened?"
"Brent's home."

She looked at me with a look that normally means something bad could happen. That's when a guys voice boomed through the house.

"Blair! Have you heard from Lexi!?"
"Maybe!"

After responding to Brent she said,

"Hide in my closet."
"Why?"
"Brent overly over protective."
"Oh but don't you normally just tell him off?"

"Yea but when I comes to guys he goes full on older brother mode."
"Oh well then Imma hide."
"Yeah."

Right as I got into the closet I heard Blair's door swing open.

Blair's POV

Payton got the door of my closet shut right as Brent threw my door open.

"Don't fucking disrespect my house!"
"Ugh! What do you mean by maybe!"
"Maybe!"
"Tell me!"

"No!"
"Yes!"
"Fine! She's here in the guest room! Don't yell at her! I already did!"

"I'm going to!"
"No your not! She's not some dumb kid Brent! She smart and responsible!"
"So the opposite of you?"

"More like not a dick head like you!"
"Don't call me that!"
"I can if I want!"
"Fu- ugh!"

"That's what I thought you jack ass!"
"Lexi! Get you ass out of that room!"
"Don't yell at her! Lexi stay in there! I'll deal with him before you leave!"

"Leave! Leave where!?"
"I'm brining her to our parents!"
"No she's coming to my house!"

"She's not your child Brent! I'm bringing her to our parents and that's final!"
"I'll bring her there! You can stay in your room on your ass!"

"No I'm bringing her!"
"No I am!"
"Lexi get your ass into my room!"

I heard a door open then Lexi show up at my door. I calmly said,

"Lexi do you want me or Brent to bring you to mom and dads."

"Neither! You guys are such ass holes to me and each other!" I called a friend who's going to bring me there!"

Brent and I said that same thing at the same time,

"A guy friend!?"
"No! Fuck you guys!"

She left and went past my door with all her stuff in her hands.

"This is all your fault!"
"How's it mine!? Huh Brent huh!?"
"You yell at me all the time! She used to like me!"

"USED TOO! I used to! You became over protective of us! Ruining good friendships! It's your fault you dick! Now leave my house!"
"It's not my fault but I will leave this hell hole!"

Payton's POV

I heard a door slam shut again. Then footsteps and the closet opening up to Blair. Tears on the verge of falling. I could tell she doesn't like fighting with her siblings.

I grabbed onto her holding her tight again she wrapped her arms around me. Her head was in the crook of my neck. Making it wet because of her tears.