15: Leah's Dare

Blair's pov
Me and James were cuddling on my couch when we heard a knock and then foot steps. Without looking behind me I said,

"Hey Leah."
"Hey. How'd you know it's me?"
"It's 5:13. Your always early."
"True. Wait!"

"What." Me and James said in unison.
"Are you two like, like a thing?!" She squealed
"No. We aren't sorry dude." James said. I looked at his face. He looked like he wished the answer was a 'yes, we are.'

"Oh fine. You'd be cute together though." She said staring at the back of my head.
"Don't push it Leah." I said sternly.
I hugged James to let him know I care for him.

Time skip to when all the guests are there cause I said so~

I was sitting next to James who had a beer in his hand. While I was taking my third shot of vodka. Payton sat to my other side.

Noah next to him. Then Leah, then Ava, then Oliver, then Jack.  With an empty beer bottle spinning in the middle.

We're playing spin the bottle truth or dare. Leah had spun last as the bottle slowed down the tension grew. It was like we were 13 and 14 all over again. This has been my friend group forever. Minus Payton and Noah.

I landed right on me I looked at her daring her to give me a hard one.
"I know it's a dare, but truth or dare?"
"Dare." I smirked staring at her intensely.

"Okay fine. You want a hard one?" She asked staring at me like she was crazy.
"Yes." I said never breaking eye contact.

"Fine make out with Ava, Oliver, Jack, Payton, Noah and James." she looked at me thinking I was gunna chicken.

I didn't answer with words I juts crawled over to Ava who was uncomfortably staring at me. I got up in her face staring at her.
"You ready?" I asked her.

Ava is the most innocent person in our group. She's never kissed a girl as to where I have. Leah's a bitch who loves to test my limits.

"Um yeah I gu-guess." She nervously said.
I leaned my face closer to hers. Feeling her hot breath on my lips before I pulled her onto my lap. I smashed my lips into hers.

Waiting for her to kiss back. She took her time getting used to my mouth on hers. She began to kiss back closing her eyes. I grabbed onto her waist and onto the back of her head. She snaked her arms around my neck.

The make out session got a bit heated as I forced my tongue into her mouth without permission. She tensed at the feeling. But I kept going tasting a bit of whiskey in her mouth.

I pulled back to catch my breath. She scooted back off of my lap looking embarrassed as fuck. I looked at Leah who just had her mouth gaping open. Like she was surprised I did it.

I moved over to Oliver sitting on his lap feeling his hair strands in my hands. I kissed his lips as he instantly kissed back. I moved my free hands to tangle in his hair with the other one.

As we kissed he bit my bottom lip I slightly parted my lips for his tongue to enter my mouth. We fought for dominance. I chose to lose so he didn't feel weird under my control.

His tongue explored my mouth touching every inch of it. He pulled back first panting trying to breath again. I got off of him as he was still panting. I sat on Jacks lap. He knew what was gunna happen.

We've kissed many times. Either it's truth or dare maybe spin the bottle or just by choice. It's happened. He's never even tried to dominate. He knows he'll lose unless I choose other wise.

I grabbed into his neck smashing my lips onto his. Felling his hands grasp onto my ass instantly. He had a firm grip making a slight moan skip my mouth.

Which only made me roughen the kiss. Tugging on his hair tightly and biting his bottom lip. Getting a moan to leave his body. I snuck my tongue into his mouth.

I love how he melts under my touch. He tasted like beer and vodka. His tongue tried to dominate mine for once. But I didn't back down. Winning and pulled away to peck his lips and breath.

I got off of his lap leaving his hands empty. I went over to Payton. He looked nervous and his face was red once again. I sat on his lap as I did the other guys.

I looked into his eyes and stared. I pecked his lips. Then began to get into it. His hands rested on my hips. Putting little pressure on me. My hands roamed in his hair.

I gripped onto his hair tugging quite hard. Making his grip tighten on my hips. I parted my lips and his tongue entered my mouth. I slightly tasted the little bit of Gatorade he had drank earlier.

His grip only got tighter from then and his kiss got harder. He actually dominated me. I didn't try to fight back. I enjoyed it, even though I'm a very dominant person.

I pulled away from him catching my breath and loosening the grip I had on his hair. His hands loosened on my hips as well. I looked at Leah who was still just amazing by me taking the dare so easily.

I had two more people before I would be done. Once my body and his calmed down I moved over to Noah. He looked scared remembering what happened last time.

I crawled over to him, pushing him onto his back kissing his jaw then his lips. I leaned my face into his once again. Reconnecting our lips. He seemed limp underneath me.

I grabbed his hand moving it to my ass. Grabbed his other hand moving it to my waist. I focused back on the kissing he seemed to be enjoying it now.

I licked his lip and his lips parted enough for me to move my tongue into his mouth. There was not taste of and drink, just him. After a few seconds I pulled away. Getting off of him. I sat next to James.

I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him on top of me, laying onto my back. I pulled his face to mine attacking his lips. Wrapping my legs around his waist to pull his body closer to mine.

I tugged trying to pull his upper half closer to mine even though we were already really close. I could hear everyone began to talk again. But there was still eyes on us. Those eyes were Leah's.

James roughened the kiss by biting my bottom lip and pulling away leaving my mouth open. He pushed his face back to mine. But this time shoving his tongue into my mouth.

His hand gripped onto my side making me groan from the sudden pressure. He smirked at his work. He began to play with the hem of my shirt making me moan once again.

Continuing the kiss the whole time. After this went on for a few more minutes till James pulled away from my mouth to catch his breath. I pulled him back down to peck his lips and jaw one last time.

Then he got up off me sitting in his spot while I continued to lay there. After a second or two I sat up staring at Leah.

"That good enough for you? Or do I need to kiss you too?" I asked smirking
"No that... um, no." Was all she got out before I laughed at her.

I spun the bottle and waiting for my next target in this game of truth or dare.