16: Blair's Dare

Payton's pov
Once Blair spun the bottle all attention went right back to it. Everyone forgetting Blair's recent actions.

It started to slow down. Blair started to smirk devilishly.  Is it possible to think that someone is the reincarnation of Satin? Because Blair's grin seemed as if she was.

The bottle stopped pointing to Jack. Blair looked up from the bottle to him. Her grin seemed to get bigger and even more devilish.
"Hmmm... truth or dare? Jack." Blair purred staring at him.

"Well I ain't no baby so, dare."
"Listen here Jack. Your going to listen to me. If I say something you do it. Got it?"
"Yeah okay."  Jack said looking a bit nervous in his decision from earlier.

"Come here." Blair said intensely. Jack got up and moved over to her.
"Sit on James's lap." Jack did exactly as she said.

"James.  This is kinda a dare for you as well. But I'll pay you back later." Blair said with a smile printed on her face.
"Okay.  It better be worth it." James said looking at the other male in his lap.

"Jack lean closer to James's face."
Jack hesitated and stayed where he was.
"Now!" Blair yelled rudely.
"Good. Kiss James's jaw." She said smirking again.

Jack's pov

I did as I was told kissing James soft skin. I looked back to Blair waiting for further instructions.
"Your a good listener Jack. Now James, peck Jack's lips."

I looked back to my male friend.  Hoping he wouldn't do so. But us both knowing to listen, he did as he was told. His lips met mine. It was much different from Blair or any other girls.

"Wow, you guys are good toys." She said smirking at us.
"Jack, make out with James. I don't care how just do it." She said staring into my eyes.

I looked at James and didn't know how to make the first move. But I did it anyway. I kissed his lips again.

I pulled away and looked at him. Weirdly he seemed really comfortable with it. I leaned back to his face meeting his lips with mine. I just stayed there not sure what to do.

James started to move his lips so I went along with it. His hands managed to get placed on my butt. Not by his choice but by Blair's hands doing it.

James pulled back from me to catch his breath and looked to Blair for permission to put me down.
"No, go back for seconds." She growled at us.

I looked back to him he made the first move by pulling me closer and locking our lips together. I heard Blair go behind us. I once again felt James hands in my butt.

But this time was different, he squeezed. I gasped to which James stuck his tongue into my mouth. I could taste a faint flavor of beer on his tongue.

Blair appeared by our side again. I pulled away this time to breath. I looked at Blair wanting to get off of James's lap.
"Jack go sit down." She growled at me.

I reached for the bottle making sure I was okay and free from her devilish plans. She only nodded as I spun the bottle waiting for it to land on someone.

No ones pov
The bottle spun landing on Oliver who then looked to Jack.
"Okay, truth or dare?" Jack questioned thinking up something for either answer.

"Dare I suppose. I wouldn't want to be the only one choosing truth." Oliver replied waiting for his dare to be given to him.

"First get me another beer then make out with the hottest girl in your opinion that's here." Jack said looking at his friend. Oliver stood up and went to Blair's kitchen to grab a beer.

He brought it back and threw the bottle at Jack looking over all the girls. Blair waited to see if he would be truthful. She knew what his answer was just wanted to see if he'd be truthful or not.

James waited hoping that Oliver would choose anyone but Blair. Payton stopped paying attention a dm was on his phone. Noah was watching Payton's phone over his shoulder.

While Leah and Ava impatiently waited for Oliver to decide.  He finally turned to Ava. Looking at her brown eyes and straighten black hair. He sat down by her and began to kiss her.

On the other hand Blair was impressed Oliver was truthful. But wasn't in the mood to watch her friends sloppily kiss one another. She sat up in James's lap to cure her boredom.

James's and Blair continued small talk till Oliver spun the bottle landing it Payton.

Time skip cuz i do be lazy~

They had gone through many rounds of truth or dare. Blair had made out with everyone at least twice. James had downed a beer and had to watch Blair kiss Jack.

Leah had to do a bunch of dances become James's personal maid. Payton had drank a little alcohol and had grinded on Oliver. Oliver had to teach everyone how to grind.

Ava had to palm Oliver and Jack. Noah had to actually fetch a ball many times and wear a tu-tu for three rounds.

That's only some of what happened. But once everyone was done Leah and Ava went to have sleep over at Leah's. Oliver went home. Jack went to James's since he lived to far away.

Noah left for home to go and feed his dogs. Which just left Payton and Blair. But as Blair was cleaning up a bit...

———
Oof, a cliff hanger. I normally don't do them any more but here you go!
~the sinning writer