7: I woke up with a leg over my legs and a head on my chest.

Payton's POV

I let go of her and motioned for the bed. She nodded and walked over to it me behind her. She sat down before I did, as soon as I sat she wrapped her arms around me.

I went back to holding her in my arms. I could tell it was comforting her.  I wasn't planning on letting go. 

Blair's POV

Payton had his arms around me I had my arms around him.  He makes me not feel like I have to be strong one hundred percent of the time. 

I was more comfortable around him than I have been around someone for a long time.  Sure I am comfortable around James.

But he's not good at hiding the fact that he likes me.  I'm nervous he'll try to kiss me and ruin our eight year friendship.

I could feel my eye lids getting heavy.  I let the darkness of sleep take over my body. 

Payton's POV

After awhile I felt Blair's body getting heavier, I looked at her face, eyes closed.  She looks like she's asleep.  I tried to lay her down her arms didn't let go of me.

I laid back, she still held on.  I adjusted to her body next to mine.  I grabbed my phone from my pocket to check the time. 1:35 PM - Sunday

Good thing that I ate lunch at 11:43. I looked at her sleepy face. Her eyes were shut covering her beautiful hazel eyes. She was softly breathing onto my neck.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I laid there not thinking I would let the darkness of sleep take over me. But I did. I let it take over. I fell asleep.
~•~•~•~•~•~
I woke up with a leg over my legs and a head on my chest.  I didn't know where I was till I remembered I fell asleep at Blair's house and Blair was on me.

She looked so peaceful laying there not moving except for her breathing.  I grabbed my phone that was next to me.  6:50 AM - Monday

Holy! We got school today. I was trying to figure out what to do when her alarm clock beeped. Her hand moved over to it and hovered around it till she found it.

She pushed the button to make it stop. Her eyes opened revealing those hazel eyes. She locked gazes with me and said,

"You should probably get home. It's Monday. We got school."
"Yeah."

All her weight was lifted off me. I crawled over to her window while she sat up and stretched. I opened up the window and walked over to my roof opening my window.

As soon and I got in my room Blair's music started blasting. It was the only thing I could hear till she chimed in. She sang to it perfectly.

I went over to my closet and grabbed some clothes,

I ran down my stairs. I was staving considering I didn't eat dinner. I looked in the fridge and saw an iced coffee and a bagel with a note.

' ' Came to drop this off but you were nowhere to be seen. So here's your ice coffee and a bagel. Hope you see this note. Considering I put it under the bagel...
~Noah ' '

Blair's POV

I ran over to my closet trying to figure out when I fell asleep, with Payton. I decided to put that aside and pick out an outfit.

  I decided to put that aside and pick out an outfit

If you can't tell my favorite color is black.  I walked into the hall my room is in.  I checked every room for Brent.  I saw no sign of his shit.

I slid down my stairs on the railing.  I got into my fridge there was a smoothie from yesterday.  Some other kinds of healthy shitty food.  I hate being on a diet.

I grabbed the smoothie and finished it before searching for my keys for my truck. I have way to many keys for one person.

I jumped up into my truck and checked my phone James texted me,

'Hey could you pick me up?'
'Sure.'

I texted before pulling out of my drive way off to James's house. While I was waiting at a stop sign I searched for a song to play.

I chose WHY by NF (it's a good song). The light turned green and I continued my drive to James's. I pulled into his drive way and used my key to get into his house.

———

Sorry for my lack of update. I will try to get stared on the next chapter right away! Hope this does it for now. I don't know how long it will take for me to finish the next chapter.

~blakelee