8: He had soft and sweet lips.

Blair's POV

I wondered into James's house and into the living room where I sat down.  I eventually heard someone on the stairs.

I looked behind me I saw James on his butt at the end of the stairs. "Ahem!" "Oh heh- Hey Blair." He sounded embarrassed.

"Why so embarrassed?"
"Wh-what? I'm not embarrassed."
"You look and sound embarrassed."
"Do not!"

"You do." I chuckled. It's cute that he gets so embarrassed around me.
"Fine I am."
"Why?"

"Because."
"Because why?"
"It's hard to explain..."
"Why?"

Jesus I'm annoying!
"I-it just is Blair."
"But why?"
"You wanna know?"

"Hell Yeah!"
"Do you really?"
"Yes! Yes! Yes!"
"Fine, close your eyes."

"Okay." I closed my eyes and waited for something to happen... Then it did... I felt a soft amount of pressure on my lips.

It went away for a few seconds before returning but harder and rougher. I went along with it. I kissed back. He had soft sweet lips.

Soft and sweet lips I never thought would be on mine. Well I saw it coming one day but not this way.

This went from a kiss to a make out session to him on his couch with me on his lap.  Throughout the whole time we never broke the kiss.

I could feel a little something in between my legs.  At first I thought it was his hand till I felt both of his hands on my ass.  Shit!

How could I make my best friend hard!?!
How could I make out with him!?!
How could I do this!?!
Why would I do it!?!

I wish I knew the answers to all these questions but I don't.  I pulled back from the kiss looking at James's dark green eyes. I ran my hand through his long brown silky hair.

His lips were so plump his dick was really hard and large. His hands were on my ass. We were late for school. I was tempted to kiss him or get up and pull him to my truck.

"Whatcha thinkin' bout?"
I lost my train of thought from this question. But chose to tell him.
"Yours lips."

"I kinda thought."
"Why!?!"
"You were staring at MY lips."
"Oh." I might have slightly blushed.

"Your cute when you blush."
"Thanks I guess."
"You wanna go for a round two?"
"Just a kiss?"

"Just a kiss."
"Okay lets do it."
James pulled my body closer to his before smashing his lips into mine.

My fingers were still tangled in his hair while his member grew harder. His hands tightened slightly on my ass.

I wanted to fuck, but I didn't want to fuck my best friend. While kissing him I thought, if he figures out I kissed Payton what would he do?

Wait why am I thinking about this? We aren't in a relationship we are just kissing. It seemed like I needed to remind myself we were only friends.

Once again I pulled back but only to catch my breath. He opened his mouth to say something.

Before he spoke I leaned back in slipping my tongue into his mouth. He seemed slightly surprised by my actions. Thought he knew I was a switch (dom/sub).

Payton's POV

I heard the roar of a truck engine. I looked out my front window to see who it was. Blair's black dodge truck drove by.

I was on my way out when that happened so I just grabbed my keys before exiting my house.  I jumped in my car and headed to school.

I was waiting by my locker for Noah. I thought it was him when I felt a tap on my back. It wasn't, it was Zach. 

I shut my locker and backed up into it before a girl walked by.  That distracted Zach.  I noticed it was Blair. 

She turned around and stared Zach down.  His face instantly went to an angry look.  His fists balled up while she just looked confident and amazing. 

Silence was broken by Blair's voice.
"Heh.  I told you to leave Payton alone."
"Your not my girlfriend I don't gotta listen to you."

"Oh really?  I'm the queen of this school.  You should listen to me for that reason."
"I'm the king of the school."

"Not anymore, you only were because I am the queen of the school and you were with me."

Throughout the whole time I just stood there not thinking I should get away.  But I couldn't move I was frozen in time.

"That's no true!"  Zach had a lot of anger in those few words of his.
"Oh but it is."  With that she walked away. 

I slipped away from Zach and tried to find Noah.  Once I did he asked me how my day was so far. 

"Eeh I mean Zach didn't beat me."
"Why does he hate you?"
"He hates everyone."
"True.  Why didn't he 'beat' you?"

"Well... Blair sorta... kept him from even laying a hand on me."