17: Confession

Blair's pov
I was grabbing empty beer bottles to throw away and putting any liquor that had been left out away. As I bent down to grab the last beer bottle. 

A pair a hands squeezed against my waist. Along with a male torso pushing up against my lower half. I stood up with the bottle in hand.
"What are you doing Pay?" I asked knowing he was the only person left in my house.

"What do you mean Blair?" He said pushing his body closer to mine. Squeezing tighter on my hips. And putting his face next to mine.

"I mean why are you holding onto me. And pulling us so close. You've never acted this way before."

"Yeah well. I think it's time I tell you something."
"Really, what?"

"Well your kinda hot and I like you. More than a friend.  I noticed that tonight."
"Well then, what are you going to do about it?"

I heard him chuckle. His voice seemed to deepen from its normal state. I've never gotten nervous around him before.  But I've haven't ever seen this side of him.

To me he's a smart kid who stays away from anything thrilling. Not the kind of person to randomly grab onto a women.

"Well first I'm going to kiss you. Then see how it goes from there."
"Is that so. We'll see here Payton. I'm not in the mood. I'm cleaning right now."

"Right now?" There was question in his voice.
"Let go please." I said straight faced and calmly waiting for him to comply and let go.
"I don't know about that."

"Are you drunk or something?" I questioned even though I hadn't seen him drink enough to get drunk.
"Nope. Fully sober." He replied. He sounded sober. But I was cleaning.

"Payton. Let Go Of Me." I said putting more force into my words. I could just walk away. But that wouldn't be my style.

"Geez. So we're getting angry now?" He sounded amused by me.
"I said to fucking let go." I said with anger showing in my voice.

He didn't let go but turned me to face him. He re-gripped my waist. Holding me in front of him. Quickly kissing my lips and pulling away.

"Your quite beautiful Blair."
"I know I am. Now let me go."
"How about, no." He pushed me into the island in my kitchen.

His hardened member brushed against my lower region. I looked into his eyes. Which I normally saw light brown orbs. Full of happiness and concern.

But they were now darkened into a darker brown. I only saw on thing in the looks he gave me. Lust.

"Payton. I said to let go. If you do as I say then maybe you'll get what you want."
"No I won't. Your trying to trick me."

'Shit, he's smarter than I thought he would be. While thinking with his dick.' I silently said in my head thinking of what to do next. Suddenly the pressure on my waist was gone. But Payton remained in front of me.

His head hung low in what seemed to be embarrassment.
"I-I'm sorry I don't know what came over me.."
"Hey it's happens." i said "But don't ever do it again." I finished off with a warning.

"I- uh... okay." He said rubbing the back of his neck. I walked over to my garbage can and threw the beer bottle away. I grabbed the last bottle of liquor that was out and reached for the cabinet.

I heard foot steps getting farther and farther from me. Then a door creaking open. Then quickly creaking shut. With a slight boom once the door was closed. I didn't know which door it was though.

I got the cabinet opened but couldn't reach far enough to get the whiskey to go in. So I grabbed my little stool and set it out. I got onto it and pushed some alcohol away from me and got the whiskey to fit.

Once everything was picked up. I sat down on my couch and checked around my house to see if Payton was still there. I didn't see him any where. So I yelled,

"Payton are you still here?" 
No response. I stood back up and ran to my room real quick. I grabbed my loose black shorts and a grey tank top.

Then ran back down jumping onto my couch. I grabbed my remote and turned on my tv. The first thing to show up was, Porn.

'Great.' I rolled my eyes at the tv and scrolled through the channels trying to find something I would enjoy watching.

Once I did I watched till I got tired. Turning off the tv dragging the couch blanket onto my body. Falling into a blank dark black sleep.

Time skip because I want to~

Payton's pov
I woke up in my room. On the ground. Surrounded by an army of blankets. I sat up and stared around my room. Searching for something to wear.

Then it hit me. I told Blair. How. I. Feel.
"Shit." I whispered to myself. I got up throwing my stuff onto my bed. Then the music started. I listened and heard Blair's voice.

Singing along with the music. I grabbed my phone ignoring the notifications and checked to see what time it was.

8:32
Sunday, December 27

After I set my phone down to get dressed.  I grabbed a pair of black jeans and a black t-shirt.  I threw it on tucking in the front of my shirt. Then went down stairs to grab my keys and go to Starbucks.