5: It saddened me that she was crying.

Lexi's POV

About two hours ago Blair and Brent were yelling about me then just yelling to yell. Brent's still not home and I don't want Blair to catch me so I'm just going to climb out my window.

I carefully open it trying to make it quiet. I climbed out and looked over because I heard something. Probably just her neighbor but then I was amazed.

Blair and Payton kissing? No! Making out! Holy fuck! Blair looked over to me with a 'you lil shit' face. Well I'm screwed.
Or is she? Heh.

Payton's POV

"Oh uh Payton can we talk about well our a...  kiss."
"Oh. Sure."

We were talking about our kiss but in the process we kept slowly moving closer to each other.  Once we were close we both leaned into a kiss.  Which turned into making out.

While we were making out her sister Lexi climbed out of a guest room window.  I pulled back from the kiss and pointed behind Blair.

She looked behind her Lexi looked mortified or scared then she had a smirk.  Do siblings black mail each other.  I wouldn't know my one sister is nice to me.

My thoughts were disturbed by Blair speaking up.

(Blair, Lexi)
"Lexi.  Why didn't you tell Brent you were home?  He was worried."
"Why would you care!? It's not like you like me!"

"True I don't sometimes.  But Brent is out looking for your dumb ass!"
"I know he is!  But he's to protective!"

"I know he is. But he'll be pissed that you know he's out there and your here.  Imma text him to come get you."
"If you do I'll tell him about this."

Lexi pointed in my direction and Blair looked behind her at me then back to Lexi.

"If you say a word I'll ruin your life. You know I can and will."
"Ugh fuck You!"
"Like I said to Brent I'll find someone to do it!"

"I don't really care!"
"Get inside go downstairs I'm calling Brent to come get you! You guys are going back to his house! So get all your stuff!"

Lexi climbed back into Blair's house and closed the window before she screamed.  It was pretty high pitched.  Blair didn't seem to flinch at all.  I couldn't tell if it was outa pain or anger.

Which worried me a bit, if it was outa pain it could be because she's a cutter.  I don't know her well but I hope she isn't one. 

It's hard.  Causing pain to yourself.
Feeling bad about yourself.  Hating yourself.
It's the worst.  It's hard to stop.  It sucks.

I may have been a cutter once there's a couple scars that are invisible to people.  But to me there still there.  Thinking back to it pissed me off and made me a bit sad.

Blair looked from the window back to me. 
"Hey I'm sorry about that..."
"It's okay.  I understand kinda."
"Okay."

I saw her eyes tearing up a tiny bit.  I've never seen someone so strong and powerful start to cry or tear up.  One tear slipped from her eye.  She didn't wipe it she just left it there.

So I grabbed her face with my hand and wiped her tear with my thumb.

"If you ever wanna talk about anything I'll be here for you.  I always will.  Even though we aren't the closes I will be here."

"Thanks Payton."
"You can call me Pay or PayPay if you want."
"Sounds nice."
"Come here."

She shuffled over to me and I wrapped my arms fully around her body.  She laid her head onto my shoulder staying there for awhile.  I could feel her warm tears on my neck.

It saddened me that she was crying.  I'm not sure why it did.  I don't like like her she's just my neighbor.  Why do I feel this way?

I tighten my grip on her as I let a tear escape my eye.  It rolled down my face then fell to my chin then onto her back. 

She eventually wrapped her arms around me as if her life depended on it.  It made me a bit happier that her arms were around me.  It was so comforting. 

Blair's POV

"Hey I'm sorry about that..."
"It's okay.  I understand kinda."
"Okay."

My eyes started to tear up until one fell from my eye and rolled down to my cheek.  I didn't wipe it.  I may act all strong but really I'm not.  Emotionally anyway.

Eventually Payton laid his hand on my cheek.  I tilted my head up a bit more.  He wiped the tear with his thumb.

"If you ever wanna talk about anything I'll be here for you.  I always will.  Even though we aren't the closes I will be here."

"Thanks Payton."
"You can call me Pay or PayPay if you want."
"Sounds nice."
"Come here."

I shuffled over to him and he wrapped his arms around me.  I laid my head onto his shoulder crying into the crook of his neck. 

He tighten his grip around me then a tear fell onto my back.  A bit after I wrapped my arms around him.

Having him hold me and having my arms around him.  Just makes me fell good inside.  It gives me a warm feeling deep inside me.

———
Hey!  I got this chapter finished!  I'll start on the next one as soon as I can!  But I don't know how long it will be till I update again.

~blakelee