Intro-main characters

Payton Moormeier,
is 18 and a senior at a high school in LA. He doesn't go to party's or do anything dumb/stupid/wrong/bad. 

The worst thing he's ever done would be getting a B+...  considering he's a straight A student.

He doesn't believe in doing  what is so called fun stuff because he is really focused on getting into a good collage. 

He wouldn't ever think of being in a relationship with anyone.  He hates being treated badly so he doesn't let it happen to him. 

He isn't poor but isn't rich and lives in a good sized house, not built for party's.

Rank in school: Biggest Nerd
Relationship:SiNglE

Blair Rivera,
is 18 and a senior at a high school in LA.  Same one as Payton.  She's the hottest girl in school and knows it. 

She goes to all the party's she can and does all kinds of dumb/stupid/wrong/bad things.  The worst thing she's ever done was go to jail. 

She only focuses on having fun and doesn't give a single shit about school. 

No one treats her badly because they could be sent to the hospital after.  She's quit rich and lives in a rather large mansion, almost built for party's. 

Rank in school: biggest Bad Girl
Relationship: taken, Zach Jackson

Brent Rivera,
Blair's 21 year old protective older brother.  Never lets anything or anyone happen to Blair or Lexi. 

Refuses to think Blair can take care of herself.  Doesn't let anyone tell him Blair doesn't need him.  Lives in a slightly big house not made for party's though.

Rank in school: FREE
Relationship: Breva, taken, Ava...

Lexi Rivera,
Blair's 16 year old younger sister.
Lives with parents half the time and spends the other half at Brent's house. 

Lets people push her around and won't stand up for herself.  But with two protective older siblings she seems to be just fine.  Has about 5 bullies, has cuts that she covers with makeup.

Rank in school: slight nerd easy target
Relationship: single

James Smith,
Blair's right hand man, best and only friend. Always there to bust her out of something or to help her out of it. Making sure she doesn't die every now and then.
Has a slight crush on Blair.  Doesn't care about school goes to party's but less than Blair.  At Blair's side 24/7 no matter what.  Had to bust Blair out of jail twice...

Rank in school: slight Bad Boy
Relationship: single

Noah Thomas,
Payton's best friend. Almost perfect grades. He's a lot like Payton, but weirder, and tries to put excitement in both of their lives. 
Hangs around Payton 24/7.  Isn't as interested in a good college as Payton but cares a lot about school.

Rank in school: slight nerd
Relationship: taken, Alice

———
Their pictures will be above. ~•~•~
Hope you understand enough about everyone so far.

~the sinning writer