Jack - Shot

Hey girlypops!!!!!

What the freak is up???

How are you doing?

Here's a little 300k special. It took me like a week to write. Also I cried like twelve times while writing it. I tried my best to not make this graphic. Also I'm pretty sure I say the word gun a total of zero times, except for right there. 💛

It's real long so grab a snack homies.

Leave me comments to reply to on my personal account listed at the end. I like seeing what you guys have to say. 💛

Also lots of Jachary as expected of me.

My phone hates how many words this is. Also last thing. Please don't correct me on any of this. It's super annoying. I try to make everything as accurate as I can without having a PhD. Thank you. 💛

Okay please enjoy friends. 💛

Preforming was Jack's favorite thing and no one could take that from him.

He had no regrets about his choice to pursue this as a career. He was reminded of that everyday.

As he was scrolling through Twitter he saw something that caught his attention. It was a post from a fan that was screenshotted from Instagram. He furrowed his brows and clicked on it.

"!!! ATTENTION ALL LIMELIGHTS A MAN HAS BEEN THREATENING THE SAN DIEGO TOUR STOP!!! PLEASE GET THIS TO THE BOYS OR THEIR TEAM!!!"

Jack screenshotted it and sent it to their group chat. That was their show tomorrow. They had their Costa Mesa show tonight and then they were on their way to San Diego. He looked at the date of the post and saw that it was from a few weeks ago. He saw a few more people posting about it. He accidentally liked one and closed the app. He set his phone and looked around the hotel room.

He was rooming with Zach once again as they usually did. Zach had left to go get them something to eat. He was glad that the boy was gone though. It gave him time to think. He sat back on the bed and covered his face with his arm. He had a lot on his mind.

Mostly thoughts about said boy but that's besides the point.

The door swung open and Zach walked in with a bag. "I'm back baby! And I got us some food."

Zach gently closed the door and set the food on the dresser. Jack hadn't even moved from where he was laying, having fallen asleep.

"Jack?" Zach turned to look at the boy who's chest was rising and falling steadily. Zach smiled and walked over to the boy. He stood in front of him and contemplated if he wanted to do what he was about to do.

He shrugged before straddling Jack's hips. He leaned down and held himself up with his forearms, making his face extremely close to Jack's. Dangerously close at that. Zach liked it though.

He leaned down and whispered in Jack's ear. "Jack I brought us food."

He brushed his lips over the soft skin below Jack's ear. "Come one Jacky."

Jack didn't even shift. Zach rolled his eyes and pressed a kiss to Jack's neck. Jack moved a little and Zach smiled against the boy's neck. He moved down a little and Jack let out a quiet moan. Zach pressed his lips there again and got the same reaction. He gently nipped at the skin. Jack's eyes flew open.

"Zach what are you- oh my god."

Zach gently sucked on the skin in Jack's neck. He pulled back and ran his tongue over the love bite. Jack shuddered and sucked in a breath.