🧡Important🧡

J-hope Pov:

I do my work on my laptop after talking with Y/n, then suddenly my Dad come to my room.

J-hope : oh dad what happened? Did you need anything?

Dad : no Hoseok, actually I want to say something important to you.

J-hope : what is it? Tell me.

Dad : I fix Y/n's marriage.

I became so shocked when he tell me that.

J-hope : WHAT!?Dad are you out of your mind? Y/n is just 17 years old.

Dad: I know but she going to be 18 in this week.

J-hope : but it still too early.

Dad: but I found a perfect husband for her and I don't want he married to someone else.

J-hope : who is he?

Dad: you know him very well son, he is your best friend after all.

J-hope : don't tell me it's -

Dad : yes it's Kim Soekjin the heir of Kim Industries.

J-hope : but Dad.

Dad: no but Hoseok, He is your best friend and you know him more than me. He is very handsome, very caring and very respectful, he is perfect for our Y/n. We can't find a best guy than him.

J-hope : I know Dad but why so sudden? Is it because their company is bigger than us?  Is it because they are billionaire and we are just millionaire?

Dad: no no son actually when Jin's father meet Y/n some months ago he like her alot and want her hand for his son.

J-hope : and you except it?

Dad: yes why not. Can't you see every girl wants to marry Kim Soekjin. He is like a Prince Charming whose want by every girl. He got lot of proposes every day but he reject them all because he want his parents to choose a right girl for him.

J-hope : I know it all Dad. But did Y/n except it? She just wants to study right now.

Dad : she have to except it whether she like it or not.

J-hope : but Dad it's called forcing.

Dad: yes I force her but after married with Jin she lived so happily and you know it to.

J-Hope : yeah.

Dad: and don't tell her anything because I give that great news to her on her Birthday ok.

I just nodded and he go out from my office. I'm not happy for Y/n ,I know Jin treat her like a Princess after marriage but I know she don't want to marry anyone. She is very young after all.