💖Love💖

Y/n Pov :

Mr. Kim take me out today. He take me different places in here. I'm so happy and feel so good. Mr. Kim is also smiling but he is a little bit upset and I know the reason.

Mr. Kim : Y/n, let's go for shopping. I want you to buy whatever you want.

Y/n: umm OK.

Actually I want to buy something decent clothes to wear at night. The night gowns which my mom sent is so revealing.

He take me to an expensive looking shop. Oh God, please help me. There are some costumers in here who are women and all staffs are women. Last time when I go to buy my wedding dress with Mr. Kim, all women were glaring at me and wants to kill me. I don't know what is going to happen this time. Suddenly, Mr. Kim hold my hand.

Mr. Kim : Y/n, don't worry. I'm with you. I won't let anyone to hurt you this time.

I nodded and smile at him.
As I expected, all women glaring at me.

Woman 1: hello sir. Welcome to our shop. How can I help you?

Jin : I want to buy some beautiful dresses for my beautiful wife.

Then she look at me in disguise.

Woman 2: OK sir. You can wait here and I will show the dresses to her.

Jin: no no, I want to come with her. Actually, I'm want to choose dresses for my wife.

Woman 1: ok sir come with me.

They show us many types of dresses and Mr. Kim buy whatever he likes. He already selecte ten dresses and order them to pack all dresses and now he is looking for more dresses.

Y/n: Mr. Kim. It's enough. You already buy ten dresses for me. I don't need more.

Jin : but I want to buy more dresses. You know last time I can't buy anything for you so I want to buy so many dresses for you.

Y/n: it's ok. You already buy a lot. Now let's go back to the hotel. I'm hungry.

Jin : ok if you say so.

A/n Pov:

After paying the bills, they go back to hotel. Jin give one of the staff all bags and told him to take all the bags to their room.
Jin and Y/n go to restaurant area for dinner. They ordered their food and eating in silence. There are no many people in there because it's 10pm already. Y/n know that Jin is sad and disappointed in her that's why he is not talking much like he usually do.

Jin : umm Y/n. I have to use washroom. I will be back in some minutes.

Y/n: ok.

Jin quickly go away from there and Y/n still eating her dinner but suddenly a three guys come to her.

Boy 1: hey beautiful, what are you doing here all alone?

Boy 2: come with us baby and we can have a lot of fun together.

Y/n get scared and don't say anything to them. Suddenly one of them grab her hand and pull her up from the chair.

Boy 3: come on baby girl. Don't ignore us.

Y/n: lea....leave me.....

Boy 2: awe our little baby girl is scared? How sweet?

Jin : Yah! Leave her hand!

The three of them look at Jin while smirking.

Boy 1: and why should we do that? Just go away from here dude and let us have some fun with this sexy......