💖Kim Taehyung💖

A/n Pov:

Jin and Y/n arrive at their house and Jin's mother and father welcome them.
His parents told them that they wants to tell them something important. So after changing their clothes, Jin and Y/n go to living room.

Mom : Jin, Y/n, please come and sit down.

They both nodded and sit down on the sofa opposite to them.

Jin : so what you both wants to tell us, Mom and dad?

Dad : actually son, we are going to Paris for two weeks as a vacation.

Jin : it's great. You should also take a break from work.

Dad : yeah but I have one more important thing to say to you both.

Jin : just tell us dad.

Mom: your cousin Kim Taehyung is coming here from Dague, he wants to spend some time in Seoul.

Jin : that will be great.

Jin said happily.

Dad : he has some important meeting that's why he can't come at your wedding so he wants to spend some time with you.

Jin : ok Dad.

Time skip to evening........

Jin's mom and dad are get ready for their Paris trip.

Mom : Y/n, dear please take care of my baby Jin. He never take care of himself.

Jin : mom, I'm not a small kid anymore.

He whined like a baby which makes Y/n and his parents laugh at him.

Dad : and Y/n, I already talked with your principal, he give you holiday for one more week.

Y/n: but why dad?

Mom : actually Taehyung is coming here for only some days after years and we both are going Paris and Jin will be at office and if you also go to school then who will stay with him whole day?

Jin : oh? Then Mom is right Y/n.

Y/n: ok, I have no any problem.

Dad : ok bye, we have to go now. Please take care of your wife son.

Mom : and also take good care of Taehyung. Bye.

Jin and Y/n also said them good bye and hug them then they go to their car.
Jin and Y/n is watching movies while hugging each other in their bedroom.

Y/n: what do you want to eat in dinner?

Jin : everything is delicious when it cooked by you my baby love.

He kissed her forehead and Y/n smile.

Y/n: ok then, I'm going to cook dinner and you can continue watching your movie.

Jin : noooo, don't live meeeee......

He said while fake cry and Y/n look at him weirdly then he again sit down properly and look away from embarrassment. Y/n just shook her head while smiling and go downstairs to kitchen.

Y/n is cooking when someone ring the doorbell, all maids are on holiday for some days so only Jin and Y/n are in the house alone.
She quickly wash her hands and go to the main door. Before she open the door, she look at the clock and its 9pm.

Y/n: who could be in this time?

But she open the door anyways. When she open the door, there is no one.

Y/n: hello? Is anyone in here?

She call for the person but no one answer her.

Jin : baby.