💖I Will Wait💖

A/n Pov :

Jin is sitting beside Y/n while holding her hand when she wake up. She slowly open her eyes and look at her husband's handsome face who is looking at her worriedly.

Jin : Y/n, baby are you okay? How are you feeling now?

Y/n: I'm fine.

Jin caressed her cheek softly.

Jin : baby, how you fall in the pool?

Y/n: I.....I.....slipped

Jin : what? You slipped? Are you telling me the truth?

Y/n nodded her head slowly and Jin sighed because he knows that Y/n is not telling him the truth.

Jin : baby, I order soup for you. I know you are hungry.

Jin smile at her and help her to sit up. He take the bowl of soup from the side table and Y/n about to take it but he held her hand.

Jin : baby, let me feed you.

Y/n: no it's ok. I can eat by myself.

Jin : nope. I'm your husband and you should listen to me like a good wife.

Y/n sighed in defeat and Jin start feeding her the soup. Y/n feels like a baby when Jin feed her. She feels a little bit shy.

Y/n: I don't want to eat anymore. I'm full.

Jin : but baby, you just eat only some spoons of soup. Please eat more.

Y/n shook her head like a kid.

Jin : ok ok. I'm not going to force you for eating more. Now please have this medicine with water.

Y/n: but I don't like to eat medicine.

Jin : but it's important baby, please.

Y/n again shook her head while whining.

Jin : baby just put it in your mouth and drink the water otherwise I will kiss you.

Y/n's eyes are widened when he said that and immediately take the pill from his hand and swallow it with water.

Jin chuckled at her cute reaction after eating the medicine and pat her head.

Jin : good girl. Now lay down and have some rest. Baby.

Y/n nodded and Jin help her to lay down.

Time skip to 9pm.........

Y/n is sleeping and Jin tried to wake up her for dinner.

Jin : baby, wake up and eat your dinner.

Y/n open her eyes and Jin again help her to sit up. He take the plate and again start feeding her.

Y/n: did you eat?

Jin : of course baby, I already eat my dinner.

Jin smile and continue to feed her.
After that Y/n again lay down and Jin start doing his work in his laptop while sitting on the couch.
After some minutes Y/n call him while suturing.

Y/n: Mr....... Mr. Kim.....

Jin quickly look at her and found her shivering badly. He go to her and sit down beside her.

Jin : baby what happened? Why are you shivering like this?

Y/n: I....I feel....so....so...cold.....

Jin : what?

He touch her body and it's so cold.

Jin : ok just wait some minutes. I will call someone.