💖First Night💖

A/n Pov:

Y/n and Jin both are silent. They don't say anything to each other during the whole ride to the home. Y/n looked out from the window of the car and saw the weather is not good. Then Jin broke the awkward silence.

Jin : I think there is going to be raining.

Y/n: yeah....

Y/n answer nervously and again look out from the window. Jin stop the car and Y/n look at the house in front of her. It's bigger than her house.

 It's bigger than her house

Y/n Pov:

How much rich is this guy? I come out from my thoughts when he open the car door for me and held out his hand for me so I hold his hand with a little bit hesitantly. He closed the door and hold my hand again.

Jin : let's go inside.

He smile at me sweetly and we go inside. His house is really very luxury and big. We go upstairs and he open a door. It's a beautiful bedroom.

Jin : this is my bedroom and from now on its your bedroom to.

I smile at him

I smile at him.

Y/n: umm Mr. Kim, where are my luggages? Mom said that she send my luggages before we come here.

Jin : oh? Let me call your Mom.

He call my mom and then hang up after talking with her.

Jin : Y/n, your mom said that she forgot to send your luggages so she send it tomorrow.

I sighed in annoyance.

Jin : hey don't be sad.

Y/n: how I not be sad? Now I have to spend the whole night in this dress.

Jin : don't worry I have a solution for it. You can wear my shirt for tonight.

I don't want to wear this heavy dress so I said yes.

Y/n : umm ok.

He just smile at me and go to his wardrobe and come back with a white shirt and hand it to me.