🧡Future Brother-in-law🧡

Next morning :

Right now it's 8:30am, J-hope wants to meet with me at 10am. Right now I'm in my office doing my paperwork. I focus on my work to much that I don't notice it's already 9:45am. Oh God if I will be late then J-hope is gonna kill me. I quickly stand up from my seat and run outside of my office to elevator. Then I run out from the building to parking lot. I enter in my car and drive it fast. When I come to the cafe. I immediately enter while panting. I scan the cafe and spot J-hope sit in the corner. I don't know why but I'm feeling nervous to meet with him, but why I'm feeling nervous? He is my best friend but I think I'm because he the brother of my future wife. I go toward him.

Jin: Hey J-hope.

J-hope : oh finally you are coming, I think you don't come today.

Jin: no no actually I just focus on my work and not notice the time. I'm sorry.

J-hope : it's ok, now sit please.

He always welcome me with his happy smile and hug me but today it's different. Now I feel more nervous than before. I take a sit in front of him and he looked very serious not like the J-hope which I know.

J-hope : look today I'm not meet with you as your best friend, today I meet with you as the brother of the girl which you going to marry. Ok.

I nodded my head nervously because I never seen him that much serious.

J-hope : so I want to ask you some questions and you answered them honestly ok.

Jin: O...ok.

J-hope : so why you want to marry with my sister?

Jin: because my mom and dad choose her for me.

J-hope : ok but did you make her happy after marriage and did you take care of my sister properly because she is 8 years younger than you?

Jin: why not I'm sure that I can make her happy and also I can take care of her properly. And listen J-hope I know that you are very serious about your sister but don't worry you know me from many years and you also know that which type of person I'm. I promise you that I love her so much and treat her like a Princess. So please believe me. I'm your best friend.

J-hope: yes you should be otherwise I beat you up to your death.

Jin: ok ok I understand, but now you scared me.

Then he crack into laugh.

J-hope : I know I know, I just want to test you that's all. Thanks bro for your honest thought. I know you take care of her properly and love her so much and make her happy but you know the heart of a brother. I just want to make sure that's all.

Jin: no nothing bro it's OK, if I'm in your place, I will do the same.

J-hope : thanks Jin you make me tension free. I think that my father do this all for his business that's why I want to talk with you but tell me one thing truthfully.

Jin: what?

J-hope : did you have any girlfriend?

Jin: no how many times I have to tell you that I never date any one. In fact I never like any girl in my whole life.

Then he start laughing loudly and I look at him confusingly.

J-hope : I know I know, I'm just kidding man.

Jin: yah!  It's not a nice joke ok.

J-hope : ok ok I'm sorry. But there is one problem.

Jin: what?

J-hope : that my sister is don't know anything about her marriage with you.

Jin: what!? That's means you don't tell anything to her?

J-hope : yes bro because dad tell me to don't tell her anything that's why I can't tell her about this marriage.

Jin: oh God, what happened if she don't want to marry me?

J-hope : don't think negative, man. I'm sure she like you too.

Jin: I hope so.

J-hope : hey don't be upset I'm sure she like you because she don't have any boyfriend.

Jin: really? she don't have any boyfriend?

J-hope : yeah. So don't worry ok.

I nodded my head.

Jin : umm I have a request from you.

J-hope: what is it just tell me you don't have to request me. I'm your best friend bro.

Jin: umm can you show me her picture?

J-hope : oh-ho someone is impatient to see his future wife's image.

Jin: J-hope, please don't tease me just show me her picture please.

J-hope : ok ok chill.

Then he pull out his phone and saw her picture. Wow I'm in shock she is so beautiful. I never see this type of beautiful girl in my whole life.

J-hope : so how is she?

Jin: she is gorgeous.

He again start laughing.

J-hope : bro I know my sister is gorgeous but please don't stare at her picture like that. It's creepy you know.

Jin: yaah!

Again he laugh like a crazy person.

Jin: she is so beautiful like her name.

J-hope : yeah but you know she is a very naughty girl. She always put me into trouble.

Jin: like what?

J-hope : like in yesterday she wake up late and I'm also late because of her because I have to drop her school everyday before I go to my office. And trust me you can't handle her.

Jin: oh that's not a problem I just let her sleep how much she wants to sleep and give her everything which she want.

J-hope : yah! I know you treat her like a Princess but Don't spoil her after your marriage.

Jin: why not she is going to be my wife after all and I always do whatever she wants.

J-hope : oh I can see someone is falling in love already with his future wife.

Jin: yah don't tease me.

And again he start laughing like a mental person.