💖Only You💖

A/n Pov:

In the flight, Y/n just look outside and Jin is busy in doing his office work.

Jin Pov:

I'm doing my work on my laptop and suddenly I feel something on my shoulder, I look my right side and saw my beautiful wife is sleeping and her head on my shoulder. I automatically smile when I saw her beautiful and innocent face. She must be tired. It's take more than 13 hours to arrive us at Los Angeles.

I carry her in my arms in bridal style and go toward the mini bedroom. I placed her on the bed carefully and go back to take my laptop. After that I come back and sit beside her. She is looking like a baby while sleeping.

Y/n Pov:

I open my eyes after my nap and got confused to find myself on a bed. I look at my surrounding and noticed that I'm still in the plane and it's still flying.

I look beside me and saw a laptop, it must be Mr. Kim's laptop. I flinched when someone calls my name.
I look at the person and find Mr. Kim standing and smiles at me.
He come toward me and sit beside me.

Jin : did you sleep well?

I nodded with a smile. Suddenly he leaned in and place his hand on my left cheek.
I'm thinking that he is going to do something but he just kissed my forehead and pulled back.

Jin : let's go to out from here, our plane is about to land.

Y/n: oh? OK.

He held my hand and we go out from the mini bedroom.

A/n Pov :

Their private jet lands and they come out from the plane. Y/n is very happy to come in Los Angeles for the first time. Jin looks at his wife who is looking so happy which makes him more happy. They come out from the airport and Jin's driver is already arrived with his limo.

Jin hold Y/n's hand and about to enter in the limo when someone shout his name, he look at the person and his smile dropped when he saw his secretary run to him with her luggage.

Nana: Sir....

Jin : Miss Nana, what are you doing here?

Nana : Sir actually when we arrived here, I go to washroom and when I come back, everyone is gone already without me. So I'm waiting for you to arrive so I can go with you.

Jin : Miss Nana, I'm sure you all arrived here five hours ago and instead of taking a taxi you are waiting for me to arrive?

Nana : because it's my first time in Los Angeles.

Jin : I don't know that my secretary is that much dumb who don't even take a taxi by herself. Well if you don't take a taxi by yourself then why don't you call other employees?

She gulp nervously and sweating.

Nana : ac....actually the signal is bad...in here.

Jin laugh at her lame excuses because he knows it clearly that what is she trying to do?

Jin : ok then. I'm going to call a taxi for you.

He about to turn away when suddenly she grab his hand and Y/n just look at them silently.
He turned to her with an annoyed expression and said rudely.

Jin : what are you doing? Leave my hand!

She quickly let go of his hand because he never talk to her rudely.

Nana : can I go with you?

Jin : Miss Nana are you blind or something? Can't you see my wife is with me?