💖Baby Boy💖

Y/n Pov:

I come out from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body. I look around and sighed in relief because Mr. Kim is not in the room. I look around the room and finally found the luggages in a corner. I quickly go there and saw two luggages. I open the first one but it's his closet then I open the next one and it's my clothes. I smile and pulled out a night gown and my smile soon dropped when I saw all the dresses. There are only revealing night gowns. So I decided to wear a dress instead of night gown but I can't find any simple dress in here. Oh God what I do now? I know it's all my mom's plan. I sighed and picked up a night gown which is less revealing than others because I can't sleep in this towel.

I feel so uncomfortable after wearing it but what I can do? I have a great mother after all

Suddenly I feel my throat dry. So I look around the room and find a mini fridge. When I open it, I only find different types of bottles which I never saw before. Then I picked up a simple bottle which looks like juice and drink it but why is it tastes so different? I just shrugged it off and drink the whole bottle of juice.

Jin Pov:

I'm waiting for Y/n to come out from the bathroom but suddenly I have a call from one of my employee and he said he has something important to discuss with me. So I go in ground floor. My all employees are staying here, in the same hotel as me.

After 30 minutes........

I just finished my small meeting with my all employees about tomorrow. I said goodnight to everyone and go back to my room hurriedly before any girl tried to flirt with me.
I open the door but the room is dark. I about to turn on the lights but got scared when suddenly someone shout "BOO". Then I heard beautiful laugh and I know who is it? I quickly turned on the lights and saw my beautiful wife giggling like a baby but my eyes fell on her body and I just frozen at my place. She is wearing a revealing night dress and she looks super hot and sexy. I come out from my thoughts and closed the door. When I turned around she is in front of me while giggling. She puts her hands around my neck and pout cutely.

Y/n: baby boy.... Where you gone? I'm waiting for you.

Huh? baby boy? I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer. Why is she behaving like this? Her actions are weird.

Jin : baby I have a little meeting with my employees that's why I have to go to them.

She again pout and I can't hold myself. I smashed my lips against her beautiful juicy lips but I taste alcohol. Did she drink alcohol? Oh no! Thats why she is behaving like this. I quickly pulled back and asked her.

Jin : Y/n did you drink alcohol?

Y/n: nope.... I just drink waterrrr.....

Now I get it, she drinks alcohol accidentally instead of water.

Jin : Y/n you just drink alcohol instead of water, baby doll. It's late. Let's go and slee.....

I cut off when she pulled me and made me sit on the bed and crawls on my lap. She again wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around her waist quickly.

Y/n: I miss you baby boy.....

Jin : I miss you too baby but you are drunk, you have to sleep.

Y/n: but I don't want to sleepppp.....

Jin : but-.......

I can't finish my sentence when she start grinding on my crotch. My breath hitched and I groaned.
I don't know if I could control myself like this but she is drunk right now so I grabbed her hips and stop her from moving.

Jin : ba....baby please sto......stop.....

She get up from my lap with a pout and I sighed in relief but soon her cute pout turns into a smirk. This is my first I saw her like this and it's turn me on even more. I get up and took off my coat and tie.
Suddenly she wrapped her arms around my waist from behind.

Y/n: baby boy.... Let me help you.....

Jin : no baby. I can do it by myself.

Y/n: nooooo....

I sighed and turned to her. When my eyes again fall on her sexy body I gulped down my saliva nervously. She start unbuttoning my shirt and take it off then she starts open my belt and I tried to stop her but she whined so I don't stop her. After that her hands are going to open the zipper of my pants so I quickly grabbed her hand.

Jin : baby no. Don't do this.

She again whining and pulled me closer to her and pushed me on the bed and I fall on lthe bed. Before I get up, she crawled on top of me and sit on my harden member. I groaned when she pressed her butt on my member. I again start losing my mind. NO! Jin control yourself. She is drunk.

Jin : bab.....baby..... Ple....please......

I again can't complete my sentence because she start start moving her hips. I moan in pure pleasure.

Jin : Ahh....baby.....

She start roaming her hands on my abs and leaned in. She start kissing my neck and jawline while still moving her hips. I'm breathing heavily and now I can't control myself anymore. She is my wife after all. I have all rights to touch her, to make her mine, to make love with her. I grab her hips and flipped her and now I'm on top of her. She grab the back of my neck and pulled me closer. I'm feeling so hot and excited right now. She smashed her lips into mine and start kissing my hungrily which I responded with kissing her roughly yet passionately. I don't know from when I was kissing her. Then suddenly her lips stop moving so I pulled back and a sting of saliva is attached with our mouths. I look at her and saw her fall asleep.
I smile her beautiful sleeping face then I look at my painful bonar.
I place her properly on the bed and cover her with blanket. Now I have to take care of my junior and have to take a cold shower in the midnight because of my beautiful plus sexy wife.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Please don't forget to vote and comment. Love you all.🧡🧡🧡🧡

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸