💖First Day💖

A/n Pov:

Next morning.......

Jin is sleeping peacefully while hugging his wife but his sleep disturb when his phone rang. He open his eyes slowly and don't want to pick up his phone but hurriedly receive it when he notice his wife is sleeping peacefully in his arms and talk in low voice.

( In the call )

Jin : yes Miss Nana?

Nana (Jin's Secretary) : sir our flight is in two hours.

Jin : oh? I almost forgot about it but I want you to cancel my and my wife's tickets.

Nana : huh? But why?

Jin : because I want to go in my private plane with my wife.

Nana : OK then. I will also cancel my ticket and go with you.

Jin : no no. You don't need to cancel your ticket. You go first with the other employees and I come with my wife later.

Nana : but.....

( End the call )

Before she could say anything, he cut the call and sighed.

Jin Pov:

I know that Nana is head over heels for me and always tried to have my attention and tried to flirt with me and now I'm a married man but she is shameless, so I can't tolerate if she tried to do something in front of my wife.
I come out from my thoughts when I feel my beautiful wife moving.
I side her long hairs from her angelic face and caressed her soft cheeks.

Y/n Pov:

I open my eyes and saw a man stare at me. I quickly jumped out from my bed while shouting.

Y/n: aahhh..... Who are you?

Jin : hey, hey please calm down. Why are you shouting? It's me your husband.

Then I look at him carefully and then reality hit me like a rock that now I'm married and I'm not in my room.
I look at Mr. Kim and he start laughing. Its really embarrassing. Which girl shout like a crazy when they saw their husband? I put my hands on my face.

Y/n: oh God. I'm so sorry Mr. Kim.

Then he stop laughing and remove my hands from my face.

A/n Pov:

Jin smile at his wife's cuteness whose face is red because of embarrassment. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer.

Jin : hey it's okay. Don't need to get embarrassed. This is your first day in your new house.

Y/n just nodded. Jin knows that she is still feeling shy and embarrassed so he lift her chin up.

Jin : hey look at me baby. It's ok. It's nothing to get embarrassed. I'm your husband.

Y/n look at him but she still don't say anything.

Jin : ok then if you not going to say anything then I will kiss you.

Y/n's eyes are widened when he said that and she immediately put her hand on her mouth.

Jin : yah! Get your hand away from your mouth. I want my morning kiss.

Y/n: no my morning breath is bad.

Jin : but I don't care.

He pulled her hand away from her mouth but she quickly run into the bathroom while Jin is calling her.

Jin : yahhh! Why you run away? Come here naughty girl.

Y/n enter in bathroom and locked the door.