125 5 12

dear Nozomi,

today was fun as well!! i pitched 7 innings and lost 0 runs! my pitch count was only 78, which is low!! i think i pitched pretty good today!!

with summer around the corner, i know you're probably really busy! i think you said something about wanting to find a job. . thats a great idea! sure i'd see you less but if it's what you want, i think you should totally go for it! any place would be lucky to have you!!

it would be awesome if you could come and watch our practice sometime!! if you're finding a job and stuff i understand if you can't make it though! whatever you do is up to you!!

but im missing my lucky charm :b

signed,
s. eijun

hey y'all im back again with another late update!! but i hope you enjoyed it!!

and,,, i need your help :( . i feel like there hasn't been, like, any conflict in this book so i was wondering if you could,,, i dont know,,,, suggest something? without more conflict the book will be ending soon and im not ready for that yet lmao.

also would you rather a spinoff of this book to be with haruichi (would probably start in his third year and id get a rough idea and flesh it out as i go) or Seto (he is SO underrated it hurts. it would either start in his first year and take place as this is happening (they could possibly meet Nozomi) or it would take place in his second year)

both of them are underrated and id like to know which of them you'd like to see first! (ill probably end up eventually publishing one for both of them) but id like to know which i should start getting a feel for first!

feel free to comment your thoughts on anything!! ill read them all!!

see you soon :D