Chapter two

"You need to sleep." Billie said to Tom as he ran away laughing.

"Nope!" He giggled.

"Did you have fun?" I asked Garrett as I kicked his foot.

"I'm sorry but can we please talk about Billie Eilish being in your hotel room." He said causing Billie to laugh and me to die a little inside.

"Garrett, she's literally a human." I said.

"A slightly hurt human." She said putting her hand over her heart making me smiled at her as I rolled my eyes.

"You know what I mean." I said to her, I sat on the bed next to her and Tom ran over reaching up to her. She took him up and he closed his eyes instantly, Garrett smiled toward them and I did too. I looked seeing her with Tom, the split was worst on him then us I'm sure of it.... he would cry some nights because he couldn't call her and say goodnight.

My heart started to race as did my thoughts and Garrett noticed almost instantly, he rolled over on the bed and mouthed 'are you ok' I nodded and scratched the back of my neck letting out a small sigh. Within about five minutes Tom and Garrett were sleeping, so Billie and I went to the living room.

I put Tom next to Garrett in one bed and I and Billie sat on the other bed. She looked at me for a long minute before kissing me, I kissed her back eagerly. Why did she have this effect on me? "I'm so excited for you guys to be here." She smiled.

"Me too." I nodded.

"You wanna talk?" She asked and I nodded, we went out on the balcony and sat down.

"After this talk were not going to mention anything else till after the 90 days."

"Ok." She nodded. "Where are we?"

"Friends?" I more or less asked.

"Just friends?" I nodded. "Alright." I chewed my lip and Billie leaned forward." friends can kiss right?" She asked and before I spoke her lips went to mine and I pulled her over on top of me.

After we kissed for a while I pushed her off me, she looked up with pleading eyes. "Friends shouldn't have feelings like this." I said and she sat up sighing.

"You are so fucking frustrating."

"I'm frustrating?" I questioned. "Billie you are so fucking attractive, and it's not even just your looks or your body. Your personally is just so sexy and I know it's not that big of a deal because your almost 18 but I don't want you to think that's why I like you. I love your personality and I love your eyes, and I love your face and I especially love your body. And that fucking scares me. I love you, Billie." She just looked at and my brain caught up to what I had said. Fuck.

"I know you still look at me as a kid, and Jake kissing me didn't help that. But I'm not a fucking kid Gemma, I love Tom and I love you.... if you didn't think of me still as a kid you would have fucked me by now."

"I never had sex before." I blurt and her eyes shot up to me. "I didn't find guys attractive so I just didn't bother... then Tom came along and my life has been revolved around him for the past almost three years so it just became my last worry." She reached over and took my hand in hers. "Plus you ain't going near me with nails like this," I said making her smile.

"I will chop them off right now." I laughed lightly rolling my eyes. "Can we just address the fact that we said 'I love you'."

"I didn't mean to say it... not yet at least. I think we're in a pretty unique situation." I said.

"But it's not impossible."

"I know." I nodded. I laid back on the couch and I pulled Billie to lay on my chest. I played with her hair for a while until she fell asleep, my brain was just raising. I moved her careful as I got up to get my pills, I took one and I held the other bottle in my hand contemplating taking an extra one. Part of me did but the other part of me hated taking pills.

"You ok?" I hear causing me to jump.

"Yeah, just taking my pills," I said. She came over to me and I tried to hide my bottle but she looked before I could. "Xanax?" She asked.

"They're just in case I have a panic attack or something." I said shuffling the bottle in my bag.

"Are you having a panic attack?"

"No."

"Talk to me." She said taking my hands in hers.

"Just my head was spinning." I rolled my eyes and she kissed me lightly.

"I can take your mind off your worries." She wiggled her eyebrows making me laughed, we went into our bedroom and laid in the bed. Tired was an understatement, Billie faced me and I kissed her lightly. "You're so gentle." She laughed.

"I forgot you like to be manhandled." I smiled.

"Puff, no." She rolled her eyes.

"No? Remember that time in the hotel?" I asked and she coughed.

"Anyways, just kiss me." She smiled.