Chapter 9

I dedicate this chapter to: _QUEEN_AYAN_ ,drewqu , -LittleSpace- ,-Rabia-Faran_- , -saira ,_heyarram- Author_Kun21 ,anonymousgirl1206 ,-RainbowAddict- ,_keebo_ ,0123LoveBooks0123 ,JustTp ,007ferhatboy 0N___TAEHYUNG ,_SugarGirl.

Camp has been going well, Christin and his goons have been avoiding me thank goodness. We have three more days to go, we did lots of things apart from fishing, we swam and danced and ate till our tummies almost gave up. I also had some private time with Clark and trust Mara to bug me for the detail, I told her everything, she was so happy for me. Jigs was angry throughout camp; he lost not only to Clark but to Christin as well, his pride has taken a big blow. Haha This is exactly what he deserves. Girls from both schools were buzzing around Clark because he is much hotter and he has aura around his that I just can't explain. Whenever you're around him you feel warm and happy
I get a call from James;
"Good morning ma'am"

"Good morning James, how may I help you?"

"Your parents are home and your mum is is very angry, she found out that you are living with Clark"

"What! They are not supposed to be around until next month"

"They came because they had an event to attend to, they are to leave in two days"

"Madame sent a driver to pick you because she needs to speak with you"

Great, so now I have to leave camp because my mum is around. I have to tell Clark. After telling Clark he says he wants to come with me, I have no choice but to agree. The driver arrives and then gets the permission of Mr Studman before leaving with us. On my way home, I was worried about Clark, I am sure my mum would want to kick him out and he doesn't have anywhere to go. He hasn't found his father yet and he might get lost. Then I made my mind about one thing; I WOULD NOT LET ANYTHING HURT MY CLARK. It was as if Clark noticed my apprehension, he held my hand and then I felt relief wash over me, why should I be worried, I have got Clark.
I get home to meet my fuming mother, my dad didn't even look angry. I greet them
" Good afternoon mum and dad"

"What were you thinking?!"

"Mum, listen I can explain"

"What do you want to explain, Huh? That you've been living with a boy behind my back?"

"Mum, listen, Clark doesn't have anywhere to stay, he has got no parents or anything. I was just_"

"Does our house look like an orphanage, or where you bring paupers to reside?"

"Mum! That's too harsh, He is right here listening to us. You and dad leave me here every time you don't even care about me.You only care about the Olivara companies. I am sure if you had to pick, you'll pick the company right?"

"We are doing this for you, we want you to have a good future_"

"Don't you give me the doing-this-for-you talk, you say that all the time, at least look for a better excuse. The only true friends I have are Mara and Clark. Clark lives here because he doesn't know where his dad is, he has always been there for me when the two of you were busy flying all around the world for so- called meetings and conferences, Leaving me here with James and the staff. James has been more of a parent to me than any of you have ever been!"

With this I was already fuming, Clark held my hands. A tear escaped from my mum's eyes, my dad hugged her, and then took her into their room. I felt a little  sorry for what I said but, it needed to be said. I wasn't going to let her send Clark away, he makes me happy and happiness is all I need for now.

I left for  my room and told Clark to stay in his room. When it was diner time, James came to call me from my room, Clark also. When we got to the table, I noticed my mum looked pale but she seemed to have calmed down. My dad maintained an emotionless face but I knew he was troubled. We began to eat, there was an uncomfortable silence, then my dad spoke;
"Your mum and I have spoken and we have come to a conclusion_"

"Dad please don't send Clark away. I would do anything. Please huh?"

"I didn't say anything about sending him away"

"Does that mean that you would let him live with us?"

"Yes, but I will have James watch the two of you"

"THANKS DAD, I LOVE YOU!"

With this, I stand up and hug my dad, Clark also thanks my parents, my mum just gives him a small nod while my dad shakes hands with him. When they retire to their room, I squeal in excitement and then hug Clark. I was just too happy. I am sure I went to bed with a smile on my face.