Chapter 10

After what seems like forever of sitting in the limo and being held by mick, we finally arrived at the album release party at vinces. We pulled up to the mansion and we got out. When I got out I stumbled a bit becuase of the drugs. Mick smiled at me and thought it was funny. He had calmed down, but I had a feeling he would be really protective over me all night and keep me in his sight.

Mick grabbed my hand and we walked in with everyone to the party. All the songs to Theatre of Pain were blasting and there were already tons of people here. I looked around and scanned the room. There were a bunch of blondes with big tits, some people who looked like business men, some guys who looked like wanna-be rockstars and some guys that looked like real rockstars.

While I was searching the room I was interrupted by a figure moving into my vision on walking towards me and mick. Holy shit! David Lee Roth was walking up to us!

"Hey dude congrats on the new album man." He said to mick

"Thanks dave" mick said to him and he walked off.

I looked up at mick and stared at him speachless. He smiled at me playfully and kissed me on the forehead and put his arm around my waist and pulled me close to his side. Then someone from behind us tapped on micks shoulder and we turned around. OH MY GOD! My eyes went wide and my knees went weak and I had to hold on to mick so I didnt pass out. Ozzy Osbourne and Sharon Osbourne stood in front of me.

"Oi mick! Long time no see! Congrats on the new album mate!" Ozzy said and pulled mick into a quick hug.

"Thanks oz." Mick said

"Mick, who is this lovely young lady? Have you finally found yourself a normal girl for once?" Sharon said with a sweet smile

"This is Bella Rose, shes my girlfriend." Mick said and smiled at me. I was still in shock

"Well hello bella! It's so nice to see mick find such a pretty girl like yourself!" Sharon said and I was snapped back into reality

"Oh um thanks!" I said nervously

"Mick, your girlfriend is sexier than all the other boys's girls! Who would of thought? Lucky bastard" ozzy said and sharon rolled her eyes at him and I screamed internally

"Hehe I guess I got lucky" mick said and looked at me and smiled

"Well we"ll catch up with you later mate. Nice to meet you bella" ozzy said and grabbed my hand and shook it.

"Lovely to meet you sweetheart." Sharon said and they walked away.

I didnt know weather to pass out, scream, or pee my fucking pants. What do you do after you have just met Ozzy fucking Osbourne!?! Mick looked at me and stared at me in shock and he laughed at me. I turned and looked at him with a blank stare. He chuckled and led me to a chair and sat me down.

"You look like you need a drink." Mick said and walked off.

While I was still sitting in shock, I saw a familiar face run up to me. I saw Emily walking up to me with a huge smile on her face.

"Bella! I just saw ozzy talking to you guys! What did he say?!?" She asked excitedly

"He...he congratulated mick on the album and he said I was sexy..." I said