Chapter 4

We got back to his house after an amazing ride home filled with laughing and stupid jokes. We got out of the car and approached his house. He opened the front door for me and I skipped over playfully and plopped on his couch. He followed and layed down next to me and put his arm around my shoulder. I snuggled into him and put a blanket over us. He grabbed the remote, put on the exorcist, and lit a cigarette, as did I.

As I layed there with my head on his chest I realized how lucky I was to be cuddling with Mick Mars. I looked up at him and could feel a smile grow on my face as I admired his face. He looked down and noticed me. He smiled at me softly, then he blew cigarette smoke into my face and cackled loudly as I coughed.

"You are an ass" I said with a smile I couldn't keep off my face

"I know" he said as his devilish little cackles died down. After he was done laughing he placed a small kiss on my forehead

"Your lucky I like you" I said playfully

"Oh trust me, I know" he said while he moved his hands down to my butt and squeezed twice quickly as he said the last two words, which made me burst out giggling and i squirmed around in his arms. He laughed with me.

We sat there for hours cuddled up together watching movies and kissing each other. I was in heaven. He kept randomly doing cute things like turning to me and patting both of my cheeks or playing with my hair. I never imagined that Mick Mars, the bad ass guitar player who hates everyone, would be so sweet and romantic.

During a particularly scary part of the movie, I buried my face into his chest to hide the images of the possessed woman on the tv. I felt his chest move up and down a few times indicating that he was laughing at me. He took my chin and guided my face up to his where he kissed me. I kissed back and pushed my body as close as I could get to him. His arms trailed from my waist down to my butt where he left them. His kisses turned passionate and hard and he moved one of his hands from my butt and tangled his fingers in my hair. Things were heating up and we both started to breathe heavier and we became more eager.

He began to run his hands under my shirt when all of a sudden the woman on the tv screamed loudly. We both broke the kiss and immediately turned our heads toward the noise. We stared at the tv for a moment, still breathing heavy. He turned to me and smiled

"Still scared?" He said between breaths

"Nope" I said with a smile on my face and turned and rested my head on his chest once again.

After the movie was over we both weren't tired and mick wanted to play some guitar for me. I asked him if he could bring me out a guitar too and we could play together. We started showing each other diffrent songs and riffs we knew and did that for a while. We would tell stupid jokes and make each other laugh in between songs.

He started playing one of my favorite rock and roll songs and I got a random burst of energy. I grabbed my guitar, licked all the way up his cheek, and jumped on top of his coffee table and joined in playing with him. He smiled at me and watched my performance, despite the fact that I was standing on his furniture. I started swinging my hair around and rocking out how I do when nobody is watching while laughing and letting out all my rock and roll nerdiness without any shame. He started laughing with me and got up and started rocking out with me. By the end of the song, we were yelling the words to the song, running around all over the place, and were laughing up a storm.