Bella Rose

Hey, I'm Bella Rose. I might as well give you a little backstory about me. So let's go all the way back to 1961 shall we? An alcoholic young stripper and a Mexican gang member bouncer who just got out of prison met at the strip club and they decide to get busy. Long story short, the stripper gets knocked up. That stripper is my mom. My life was a disaster before I was even born. Fast forward a few years later and father had already gotten another woman pregnant and began to beat the shit out of my mom and me. This cycle of abuse and cheating continued until I was 11 and then they FINALLY split up. Now that I was free from the abuse and my father, I could finally learn who I was. I discovered rock and roll and began playing guitar at the age of 13 and fell in love with it. I began experimenting with drugs, alcohol, and boys. I was having the time of my life. But of course something had to ruin that. When I was 14 my mother got addicted to pain killers. I spent 2 years watching her loose herself to the drugs. Eventually the authorities figured out and I was taken away from her and put in a group home. When I tell you that shit sucks, I fucking mean it. I was out of there within 6 months. I jumped out the window and bought a bus ticket to Hollywood to go live my life on the sunset strip. Now dealing with the fact that I was a 16 year old runaway and had no money, no place to live, and no food, I did the only thing I knew how to do. Fucking party. I eventually found a job working as a bartender, got my own apartment, and let myself grow from a immature party girl, to a reserved grown woman. Dont get me wrong I still love a good party and definitely have a wild side, but I realized there are deeper things to life than sex, drugs, and rock and roll and that's what I've been looking for. Now that I'm 24, I'm still a bartender but music is my passion. I play guitar with a band called bite me, but I don't see it going anywhere.
Appearance wise, im 5'5, I've got long black silky strait hair that goes down to my butt, I'm almost always in a leather jacket, I've got a banging body, slim waist, and i wear smudged black eyeliner and a variety of lipstick colors, although mainly red. 
Personality wise, to sum it up I've got a lot of angst down deep in me that never went away from my teenage years, but I like to use it as something to fuel me. I like to keep to myself alot, although I can turn on my charisma when I need to. I'm also very lonely deep down and I'm searching for someone to develop a deep, romantic, and passionate relationship with. Now that your all caught up, why dont we get into the real story now? And I promise i won't make you read 100 chapters to get to the sex

(Ps. I'm not an amazing writer and this is my first time writing fan fiction ever so bear with me)