Chapter 5

"Can I get two shots of vodka?" Said a blonde woman who was obviously drunk

"Coming right up." I said with a fake smile

I served her her drinks and when she walked away I placed my face in my hands. I was so ready for this shift to be over. I poured myself a shot to make this shift go by faster. After I took my shot I heard yelling coming from one of the tables behind me. I looked back and saw the same blonde girl who I had just served a drink to dancing on the table. Her yelling and whooping was so annoying I couldn't take it and shot a look over at the security. They walked up to her and dragged her off the table. Her yelling became louder as she tried to wiggle her way out of their grip. They dragged her to the door and threw her out. Thank god, I cannot handle annoying bitches tonight.

As I was watching the blonde girl throw a fit outside through the glass doors, I saw a familiar face come through the door. It was mick who turned his head back to look back at the blonde. When he looked towards my direction again his face had a look that said what the fuck on it. Once he came closer to me, his face faded from the what the fuck look to a smile. He came up and sat on one of the bar stools right in front of me. It had been two days since I'd seen him and I was super excited to see him again.

"what can I get for you sir?" I asked with a smile on my face

"I'll have two shots of vodka, oh ya and  get your little ass out here and take a shot with me." He said as he smiled

I walked out from the bar and ran up to him and hugged him. He turned his face and kissed me on the cheek as he hugged me back. I pulled away and said

"What are you doing here mick?"

"I'm here to see you, obviously. And I wanted a drink" he said with a playful smile on his face. He picked up his shot glass and I did the same

"Cheers" I said as we both downed the shots

"Holy shit! Your Mick Mars!" We heard from behind us. We turned and saw an excited kid who was probably 21 with long brown hair who was wearing a band t-shirt.

"Hey man" mick said

"Hey dude! Mötley crüe rocks! You are the best guitar player ever!"

"Thanks dude." Mick said

"Hey can you sign my arm? I want to get it tattooed."

"Of course!" Mick said and signed his arm

"Thanks man! You rule!" The kid said and walked away

I turned and smiled at mick. He smiled back at me

"Mick Mars, my favorite rock star" I said with puppy eyes and kissed his cheek.

"Okay. Okay. Look I came here to ask you if you want to come see us play at a festival on friday." He said

"Really? I would love too! I haven't been to a festival in ages!"

"Ok good. Its here in LA so ill be there at 6 to pick you up. Now get back to work." He said playfully

I kissed him on the lips and walked back, looking back at him giving him a playful pouty face and got behind the bar. I expected him to leave but he didnt. He just sat there and stared at me in the magical way he did. He stayed for another hour and drank until he got up out of his chair and leaned in and kissed me.