Chapter 13

After mick gave me the ring we walked along the sunset strip a little longer and decided to go to a bar and get shit faced. What else would we be doing? Everytime we get drunk together all we can do is laugh our asses off about stupid shit. We stumbled out of the bar at about 1 in the morning and we were laughing about random things once again. Whenever mick gets drunk, he always gets much more affectionate with me and I love it. He also turns into a evil troublemaker but that's besides the point.

We were walking down the streets to get back to micks car and mick pulled me close and put his arm around my waist. We finally got to his car and hopped in. Feeling the nights air blow through my hair from the topless car and micks special magic that he radiated was one of my favorite feelings in the world. Mick also rested his hand on my thigh the whole time we were driving home and we listened to david bowie.

We arrived at his house and he jumped out of the drivers seat and ran over to my side of the car and opened my door for me. I got out and he wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up as much as he could and spun me around. We almost both fell because we were so drunk. I screamed and laughed until he put me down. I took a break from my laughing to kiss him and we walked up his driveway to his house laughing. When we were almost to the door and I was walking in front of him he all of a sudden slapped my ass really hard and I screamed and jumped. He thought it was hilarious. I couldnt help but join in with his laughter.

We got to his door and he leaned up against it while he unlocked it. He opened the door and almost compleatly fell over but managed to stay up. I broke out into laughter and he looked back at me and made a stupid face and started giggling. I followed him into the house stumbling and laughing. Once me, the carpet and my heels met, along with me being drunk as fuck, things didn't go well. My ankles went weak and I tripped and started to fall towards mick. He caught me and continued to drunkenly laugh his ass off. He helped me so I was standing up strait and left his hands around my arms.

I kicked my heels off and pressed my face to his chest and laughed into it. This wasnt cute laughter either. This was drunk I'm gonna piss myself ugly laughter, although he was doing the same. While I was still pressed up against him and we both we dying of laughter her picked up two strands of my hair and started playing with them and this made us laugh even more. I finally looked up at him and seeing him playing with my hair and laughing was just too cute to handle! I stood on my tippy-toes so I was up to his face and licked all the way up his cheek then held his head and obnoxiously kissed his cheek over and over again. He yelped and I hear him yell

"Ahhh noo!!!" Between his laughs

Finally he pushed me off of him and we sat there just dying of laughter for a good 5 minutes until I fell to the ground and held my stomach cause I was laughing so much. We were a drunk laughing mess. We should not have had all those shots. He layed down on the floor next to me while still laughing and wrapped his arms around me. He was laying behind me so he moved his head up and kissed me on the cheek a few times quickly and I screamed and laughed because it tickled.

Then his laughing trailed off and instead of kissing my cheek, he slowly moved his head down to my chin leaving kisses and slowly moving them down to my neck. The mood changed and my laughter trailed off as I felt his breath on my neck. We were suddenly aware of how close are bodies were to each other. I reached my hand back and ran my fingers through his long black hair while he placed small gentle kisses on my neck that sent shivers down my spine. I turned so I was laying on my back and mick was laying on his side next to me and hovering above me. He looked into my eyes and the pure affection I could see in his eyes made my heart absolutely melt.