I Have An Idea (Lucy Bronze)

"Lucy, can we talk about something?" I ask as my beautiful girlfriend sits down next to me.

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Well," I say as I sling my arm around her, "I have an idea."

"Yeah, shoot."

"Well remember how we talked about kids a couple weeks ago?"

"Yeah..."

"Well I think we should foster teenagers who are flagged as dangerous and give them a good home, like what Moms did with Maia."

"Savannah, do you realise how much this will take over our lives? I love the idea, but having a kid like that in our home and with how much we will be away..."

"I thought you wanted this?"

"I do, just not this way." After she said that, I stood up and slipped on shoes and walked out the door.

---

I drove until I found myself in the hills of Portland. When Lucy and I first moved to Portland I was driving her around and showing her everything I would do as a kid, but I took a wrong turn and we found ourselves at an awesome outlook of the whole city, since then, we've claimed it as 'our spot.'

"I knew you'd be here." I hear the thick accent of Lucy behind me.

"I seriously don't want to see you."

"I didn't mean-" I cut her off.

"I know what your about to say and I don't even want to hear it. What my sister went through is what other kids ARE going through! She watched her brother get beat to death by her foster dad! She went to Juvy because she hit him with a baseball bat to make him stop! When Moms picked her up to take her home, they didn't pick her up at the Police Station, they picked her up right in front of Juvy. She came home with a black eye and a split lip because she got beat up there. So if we could save just one kid from that, it would mean the world to me. But because you decide to shut down the idea, they have to go through what Maia did and more." I look at Lucy and she looks stunned.

"Wow. I didn't know this meant so much to you. Now that I heard that, I think I changed my mind."

"Thank you for listening. That's what I love about you. I love you so much and I can't wait to start this chapter with you." I kiss her with passion.

"Apartment?"

"Hell yeah."

Let's just say the neighbors will know who likes it where now.

A/N: I'm sorry this is the second Lucy Bronze One-Shot I have done. But I have so much inspiration for them right now, and I'm trying to do it to where I don't spoil something...