Honest (Christiane Endler)

"AND THE USA WINS THE GAME THREE TO ZERO! WHAT A GAME!"

I look around the stadium and see the thousands of US fans screaming their heads off. This is what I live for. 

I snap out of my daze and go around to shake the Chilean player's hands. I get to the goalkeeper and realise how ridiculously hot she is.

"Buen juego." 'Good game.' I tell her. She looks absolutely devastated. I feel so bad.

"Buen juego," She says back.

"¿Te gustaría cambiar las camisetas?" 'Would you want to switch jerseys?' I ask.

"Seguro." 'Sure.' She takes off her jersey and hands it to me. I do the same. We take a few pictures and go our own way.

---

My phone vibrates on my nightstand and what I see makes my heart skip a beat.

@tianeendler wants to send you a message!

"What's got you making that face?" Sonnett asks me.

"What face?" I ask.

"Grace, you have this face that you make when someone you really like texts you. WHO IS IT?!" Sonnett jumps onto my bed from her's and rips my phone out of my hands. She unlocks my phone and looks at the message. "Damn it! It's in Spanish!" She hands me back my phone and goes to the bathroom.

AN: Messages are going to be in English. You're welcome:)

tianeendler: I can't get you off my mind...

"EMILY! I NEED SOME HELP!" I yell to my roommate.

"DR. SONNETT, RELATIONSHIP EXPERT COMING TO HELP!" She comes zooming out of the bathroom and jumps onto my bed. "What's up?"

"What's a good reply to I can't stop thinking about you?" I ask.

"A cheesy pickup line. Something like, 'Are you a parking ticket? 'Cause you've got fine written all over you.' Or something really cheesy. Oooo! Try, 'I was wondering if you had an extra heart. Mine was just stolen.' She might like that."

grace_flores: I was wondering if you had an extra heart. Mine was just stolen.

tianeendler: Smooth😉

grace_flores: Have you gotten dinner tonight?

tianeendler: Are you asking me to dinner? Because I will gladly accept:)

grace_flores: Send me where your team is staying and I'll be there in a few minutes.

She sends me her hotel address and I call an Uber and go to Jill's room. She just said to be back before curfew, which is 10.

The guy gets me to the Chilean hotel fast.

grace_flores: I'm here.

I pace around the sidewalk until Christiane comes out of the hotel.

"Grace?" She asks.

"Si." 'Yep.'

"¿Cuáles son tus grandes planes para esta noche?" 'What are your big plans for tonight?' Christiane asks.

"Deberíamos caminar por la ciudad. Descubre las gemas ocultas de la 'ciudad del amor'." 'We should just walk around the city. Figure out the hidden gems of the 'city of love.'