You Make It Easy (Ellie Carpenter)

"Ellie, I want you to chill out." Caitlin said, grabbing my shoulders.

"What if she isn't going to be at the alter, waiting for me?"

"She wouldn't be on this Earth anymore if that was the case."

Lindsey walks in, "There's somebody at the door for you." I walk over and the door is cracked open.

"Hey baby." I hear Sophy say from the other side.

"Soph, I'm scared. I am so god damn scared."

"Hey. Don't be scared," She puts her hand through the crack. "I am going to meet you at the alter. We are going to say our vows, kiss and then dance the night away. Okay?"

"Okay."

"I love you princess, I can't wait to see how beautiful you look in your dress." She then kisses my hand, and walks back to her room.

I start to get my dress on and then look at myself in the mirror. Then looking down at the ring. Wow. I'm getting married to this amazing woman.

Sophy

I walk out, with Ellie's mum. Once we get to the alter she turns to me, "Take care of my baby girl." I smile at her.

I look around and see most of the Thorns and all of the Matildas. I then spot my mum in the back. She got clean and I invited her to the wedding. She apologized for everything, even though an apology can't make up for what she has done, it still provides closure.

I hear the music El chose for her walkout play and I see her round the bushes, oh yeah, our wedding is in Surfside. She is wow. She is wearing minimal makeup, which she knows I love her natural beauty. And her dress is showcasing her assets very, very well.

Her dad puts her hand in in mine. "Take care of her."

"I plan to sir."

We asked Sincy to officiate the wedding, which she graciously accepted to. She starts saying whatever, but I don't really pay attention to her because I'm zoned out on my soon to be wife.

I'm lean in towards her ear and whisper, "You look beautiful. I can't wait to see this dress on the floor of our house." She blushes, which melts my heart.

"You look pretty handsome yourself. I love you in a suit."

"Who wants to go first for the vows?" Sincy asks, catching our attention.

"I'll go. El, in these couple of minutes I will be able to call you my wife. I will be the luckiest woman in the world. You bring light to my life. Your the Franco Columbu to my Arnold Schwarzenegger or the Luis Suarez to my Lionel Messi. The day I met you at those fields. Your confidence. I'm so glad you asked me on the date, because never in a million years would I ever have mustered up the courage to ask you out. I honestly thought you weren't single. You were too beautiful to be single. But that date was perfect. I knew I could tell you anything. That night was truly special. That was the best day of my life until I asked you to be my girlfriend, but that day was replaced by the day I asked you to marry me and that is now replaced by today. Everyday I spend with you is an absolute blessing. I know you get tired of me sometimes, like when Tobin and I drag you to Christmas Eve Service. Or when I wake you up at four in the morning, just to see your eyes. But I think you secretly love me." The crowd gets a chuckle out of that. "I vow to be your face when you need to punch someone. I vow to be your healing hand when you are ill. I vow to be your sunshine during a hurricane. I vow to be your raft in a flooded world. I vow to be your good morning kiss and your good night kiss. And most importantly, I vow to be your one and only. Ellie Madison Carpenter, soon to be Carpenter-King, I am so in love with you and I can't wait to show you for the rest of our lives."