y o u a n d m e a n d t h e s t a r s

Here is the Explicit Chapter and NSFW gifs.  Hope you enjoy!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Alyona tugged the edge of his shirt and pulled it off him. She licked her lips and that forced a smirk over Seb's mouth. She pushed him back to lay onto the blanket.

Seb was in cloud nine. He didn't give a damn if the earth shattered in half, or if the stars fell from the sky at once. Nothing mattered as long as he was with her.

She dragged her fingers over his chest and leant down, kissing a trail of skin from low on his chest, just above his abs, up to his neck. Seb closed his eyes, hands going up to caress her sides softly, earning a few hisses and groans from her lips.

Alyona's lips hovered over his. She bent her arm to the side, supporting her head close to his. She marveled at the closeness, wished it was always that good between them, that it would always feel that intimate and special.

The lines on his face. Those gentle lines on his brow, the ones that appeared as he smiled. Alyona's heart could easily burst with one look from him. She cursed mentally that she allowed herself to fall that far for him. That deep and hard.

She caressed the side of his face with the back of her hand. He opened his eyes and looked to the stars for a moment longer, thinking how nice it was, how different it felt with her and how right.

Seb moved his glance from the starry night to the intoxicating eyes of the woman in his arms. That little nymph that fractured and rebuilt all of him in mere moments.

He was a supplicant in the mercy of a goddess he never knew he needed.

Seb raised his hand to her face, mirroring her gesture.

"I'm in awe," he whispered. "Of your light and your darkness."

She took a moment to realise what he meant before she kissed his lips in a fleeting kiss and pulled back.

"No, Seb. I'm only build for terror and destruction. Whatever light exists is of your own creation."

"I'm not an angel either, Aly."

"That's wrong, love. If angels existed you'd be one of them." She smirked down at him. "I'm glad they don't, because I'd be a demon and we could never share this moment."

Sebastian stared at her with such spark in his glance and such wonderment that forced a moan from her throat.

She swallowed hard, his eyes stirred the darkness in the sweetest whirls and whorls. "What are you waiting, Seb? I told you to make love to me. Thus far it seems the other way around."

"I'd always prefer you on top. It's a better angle."

She groaned and kissed him, hard and deep and mind burning. She dragged her nails down his chest. Lips leaving his and traveling downwards to suck on his pulse point softly.

Seb managed to unbuckle her bra and roll the straps down her shoulders. Alyona pulled back to throw the garment on the blanket as she stood there, straddling him, her full, firm breasts before his eyes. He sat up on the blanket and groaned, eyes feasting on the image before him.

A long moment passed before Alyona grabbed a handful of golden hair and pulled his head back, his neck spread back. She rose to her knees and looked down at him.

"Suck my nipple, Sebastian."

He looked at her, gulping silently. He didn't need to be told twice as he bent down and wrapped his lips around her nipple sucking hard on the rosy nub, his tongue twisting around as he sucked and sucked until Alyona moaning like a mad bitch in heat.