i n a n y o t h e r l i f e

Seb licked his lips.

This was the third failed attempt of Alyona getting dressed.

She secured the fabric of the garter belt around her waist, looking at Sebastian who hadn't even tried to move from the bed.

She grabbed her bra and managed to slip it on receiving a few heated glares from Seb.

When she went to fit the pantyhose socks, Seb gave in. He crawled on the bed over to her side and grabbed her leg, throwing it over his shoulder. He started sucking the skin of her inner thigh between his lips.

She pushed him away. "Not again, Seb. Even though I love your sex frenzy, I still have a kid to pick from dad and it's her day today."

He smirked. "Well, I can't always be blamed. You are too damn sexy."

She laughed and moved away, socks secured to the belt and she slipped over her skirt.

Seb moaned.

She turned and looked at him, skin bare to the morning light, head thrown back.

He rubbed his eyes and said, "I can't just walk around you, thinking of what you wear beneath your clothes. Of what waits for me."

She threw him a sharp glance. "Nothing waits for you, Seb. Consider what I'm giving you a privilege."

Seb went up to her with a sheet around his waist and managed to wrap her in his arms. It was strange because she complied him and turned to embrace him.

He kissed her forehead. "I know. That's why I'm trying to make every moment with you count."

She circled his neck with her arms and kissed him softly. "Seb," she sighed against his neck. "Don't get my words for granted. I'm so used to barking to people and spew my hate on them, that I've forgotten to love."

Seb closed his eyes, savouring the moment for as long as he could. Committing to memory every little thing about her, from the way she blinked and breathed to the way she threw her head back and moaned in passion.

"I'll teach you, then." He whispered against her hair.

She pulled back and smiled. "Tiana didn't stop talking about you." She smirked and talked, impersonating Tiana. "Sebby told me that...Sebby did that."

Sebastian laughed. "Sebby?"

She nodded. "So, Sebby, care to join us for lunch? My dad would be there too. You can say no. I won't judge you, what we have is pretty new."

"No," he shook his head. "I'll come if you'll have me."

♚ ♚ ♚

Alyona felt nonexistent as Tiana ran and wrapped herself around Seb's legs.

Seb pulled her up and kissed her cheek. "Hey there, honey." He tickled her and she laughed wrapping her arms around his neck. "I've missed you."

Tiana giggled. "Me too, Sebby."

Sebastian's heart warmed even more to the girl. He didn't know why, but if he could close his eyes, he could faintly see both of them in his future. He would be a dreadful dad, he knew that, but he'd try his best.

He cursed mentally. Alyona would never let it go that far as long as Van Dijk was alive and had such a huge say in her life.

It saddened him beyond repair. He looked at Alyona who had grabbed his hand and was smiling as she dragged him towards her dad.