"Y/n with Elijah"

"FUCK" i screamed as i looked at my alarm clock. I had to be at school in 10 minutes and i just woke up. I quickly get out of bed putting on the first pieces of clothing i found.

I wash my face quickly with water to wake me up and put a messy bun in my hair

I wash my face quickly with water to wake me up and put a messy bun in my hair. I was too tired to care how i looked today. I grab a cup of coffee and yell goodbye as i walk out the door.

I walked down the hallway with my head facing the ground trying not to make awkward eye contact with anyone. I really didn't know anyone except my best friend, maya, which i couldn't find anywhere.

I walked into first period, science, and sat at an empty desk that sat far away from all the human interaction. I look around and my eyes rest on Elijah Best. The school bad boy. He was sitting in a group of friends, around 5 boys 3 girls, which was already half of the classroom. How the heck was he so perfect? I seen no flaw about him, except his personality. He was the biggest fuckboy. He could never really love a girl. He used them for sex and that's it. He glanced at me for a second. I quickly look away. He must think I'm a creep. My thoughts quickly went away when Mr. Matthews, the teacher, walked in.

"Quiet down, get to your seats, and write down your homework" Mr. Matthews said.

I took out my organizer as i copied down the homework. Read pages 104-110 in the textbook, finish the worksheet, and work with your partner on the project due next week (Friday). A project!?

    I spent the rest of the period thinking about that project. It's not that i think I'd fail or anything, my grades are actually excellent. It's just the "partner" part. I DONT like working with other people. I am an independent individual. Besides, i hate everyone in this class!

   "We will now be picking partners" Mr. Matthews said. He takes out a piece of paper and says "Jazmine with Lucian.. Amanda with Jake.. Janet with Kyle" he goes on. "Last but not least, Y/n with Elijah."

    ELIJAH!? You've GOT to be kidding me!