"I dont fall for people like you"

"Well I'm not. And i never will be." I said sternly looking into his eyes. Did i really just say that?

"I'll have you falling for me soon, trust me" he laughs under his breath.

"I don't fall for people like you"

"People like me? What's that supposed to mean?" He looks at me with a slight smirk on his face.

Why is he smirking at that? Did he think it was funny?

"People that will have sexual intercourse with any chick that interacts with them"

He laughs at that and shakes his head.

I still don't understand why that's funny.

~~~~~~~~~~

My phone buzzes and i pick it up. I see a text from my mom.

Mom: hey hunny, it's getting late and I'm making dinner.. please start heading home.. love you!!

Me: ok, love u too.

    I put my phone down and realize Elijah was staring at the ground facing me.

    "I'm going to head out," i say as i get up "my mom is expecting me home soon..".

    Elijah looks up from the floor to my face, then gets up and takes a jacket that was lying in the pile of clothes scattered on his floor.

    My eyebrows furrow in confusion "What are you doing?".

    "I'm driving you home," he points at his window to which it was pouring outside "I'm not letting you walk home in.. that" he looks at me with a blank expression.

    "Oh.. thank u but it's fi-"  he cuts me off by taking my arm and practically dragging me to his car.

    He starts driving and puts on music with heavy bass drops to its max volume. I scrunch my face up to the loud sounds coming from the speaker close to my face and cover my ears up with my hands.

    He looks at me and laughs slightly, "what? You don't like it?" He looks back on the road still laughing to himself.

   "Well yeah, that, and the fact that this is practically making me deaf-" he swerves the car making me jolt to the side. That is when i realized how fast we're going. "Oh my god, slow down!!"

    "Live a little!" He says yelling over the loud music. He runs his hand through his hair.

    The rest of the ride home we had small talk, nothing big.

    He pulls in my driveway, he seems to be studying my house.. creep.. i glance at him before getting out of the car and shutting the door.

     I start walking back then turning around realizing i haven't said goodbye. I swiftly turn around.

    "Goodb-" then i realize he was already gone. Oh well..