Chapter 2

Whitney POV

We where on the air plane for about an hour at this point and I had fallen asleep on Anthony shoulder who was sitting in between me a Jaden me having the window seat. Soon Anthony wakes me up and we get off the plane we head to go get our luggage and meet our manager at the front doors. At this point we were the first ones to get to the hotel and me And Jaden were assigned to share a room as Anthony was Sharing a room with Payton next door but luckily the way the hotel room was set up we could open a door connecting our rooms to each other. I decided to take a nap because it was going to be a couple of more hours before everybody else made it to the airport then the hotel.

Jaden's POV
Whitney ended up taking a nap on the bed before everyone else got here so I just went out to the balcony to give her some peace. As I sat out there I couldn't stop thinking how beautiful she was without even trying. I soon hear the balcony door open and whitney whispering my name.

Whitney's POV
I woke up after about an hour of me being passed out on the bed and seen Jaden sitting out side so I decided to go out side too "Jaden pss Jaden" as I whispered his name trying not to wake up Anthony "we should totally go swimming right know like I'm bored bro" I said poking my head out of the sliding door "uh yeah lets go" he said standing up. Man he's cute wtf is wrong with me he probably has a girlfriend I say to my self walking to the bathroom to put my swimsuit on.

^this is the swimsuit ^

I walk out and Jaden turns and looks at me "wow" he said turning as red as my bathing suit "lol come on before the loser in there wakes up and wants to come" I said grabbing a room key and heading to the door Jaden following behind me. As we walked to the elevator to go down to the lobby where the swimming pool was we were in complete silence "so how did you meet my brother" i said walking out of the elevator "on tiktok actually" he said looking at his feet "go figures" i said messing with my hair "so your twins huh" he said looking at me this time "yeah unfortunately haha I'm just kidding I love him he's a pretty great big brother I just like to give him a hard time" i said laughing "so... he never told you he had any siblings because I've meet um whats his name chase i think his name is and payton but thats about it, oh and you now" i said stating the obvious. "Yeah he never mentioned you but hey I know about you now so lets get to know each other" he said jumping into the pool after getting in. "Alright" as I jump in after him "so what do you want to know Jaden Hossler" i said swimming around "everything honestly" honesty that surprised me "everything wow okay so lets see im 17, I don't have the famous reeves blue eyes or hair Um I can sing a little and I introduced my brother tik tok. you?" i said swimming closer to him "well im 18 I played football and basketball i do tiktoks and im swimming in a pool at the moment" he said with a smirk on his face.

...

after a while we got out and decided to head back to our room when I see avani at the front desk. She never really liked me so of course she gave me a look of  Disgust Until she seen Jaden walking next to me and ran up and hugged him, he just embraced her in what looked like the best hug ever so I just left them to that and walked back to the room and put on some clothes because everyone had made it to the hotel and we were all about to leave and eat dinner.

^I wore this^

^I wore this^

When I walked out of the bathroom I heard the door to the room open "whitney where did you go down there" he said sitting down on the bed "I came back up stairs to change it looked like you to needed a little privacy with that little hug of yours" i said then realizing I was completely jealous of a girl who hates me for no reason. I just walked away when I hear Anthony call me in and I see chase and payton in the room "omg chase! payt!" as I gave them the biggest hugs "how are you guys" i said backing away "good lil sis" chase say just cheesing "wow payt did you get taller on me" I said messing up his hair "huh you know whats up" he said laughing. We all ended up down stairs where all the girls are and I run up to go say high to them as I engulfed Cynthia in to the biggest hug ever "omg baby I missed you and its only been a month"she said pulling away "i know to long" i said in reply as we walk to the bus with everyone else "so who are you sharing a room with" Cynthia said "um Jaden" i said rolling my eyes "ohh girl get you some" she said to me sitting down in the sit right in front of the last two seats in the back "idk i think him and avani have a thing" i said as Anthony walks past and sits down behind me Jaden following "who has a thing" Anthony says "nobody has a thing stop ease dropping" i said flicking his arm leaning on my seat "we were talking about me getting some new foundation because chase spilled mine before we left the hotel" Cynthia said on the spot "word" they both said. the whole bus ride to the restaurant I could feel Jadens eyes burning wholes in the back of my head.